Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #161

I had my radio on 22 all day yesterday. Just before I headed down to meet up with you guys, I scanned every channel but I didn't get anything. FYI, I ALWAYS have my radio with me and I'm usually on 22, I don't have subchannels, so no privacy, but it's still handy. You should pick a channel when you organize a cruise, that way anyone lurking has a way to communicate with us if they happen to catch up.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:38 AM   #162

Send a message via ICQ to Slow_HO_Daytona Send a message via MSN to Slow_HO_Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
It was nice to meet you. Sorry about yesterday, people at the front freaked out and it was no big deal. The rest of the cruise was fantastic. If we do it again next month, you in?
The people in the front didn't freak out, we got tickets, ... I had my ticket signed off before I got home... It's not my first ticket & it won't be my last...
Ya can't let a bag of CHiP's and Mr. Ranger stop you from flogging,
I mean enjoying your car...
Old 05-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #163

^ Ya, the first 15-20 cars did not panic. Some got tickets, the rest of us waited down the road a little ways. Then we all had a good laugh as/once everyone who came through got finished up. I would say that about car 20-30 panicked... So let's find cars 20-30 and beat them red!!!

But really, I think that they were nervous because at the point they started turning around, we still didn't know what was going to happen. Heck one of the officers said that they were being DETAINED for vehicle violations... I figured that he either mis-spoke, or they were going to show up with 20 tow trucks... They could have just as easily been much stricter, since as we waited, we could hear cars coming up the canyon quite clearly, and the loudest cars were the ones at the front...
Old 05-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #164
FWD = FAIL

My new work background
Old 05-17-2011, 12:22 PM   #165

I'm a new guy with a ms3. With a few mods. Looking forward to the next cruse. I know Jerry with the blue vette.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #166
FWD = FAIL

Poor guy I mean welcome lol
Old 05-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #167

Lol nice wall paper btw
Old 05-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #168

On the mullholland cruise I and a few others showed up late and we kinda just followed the person in front of us, got lost at one point, looked up directions and got to Neptune's Net. We all got there eventually and I've never seen something like this happen, the cruises are pretty well organized for a "show up if you want, just bring your car" club. Wish I hadn't missed this one, looked like fun.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #169

I was in the back of the pack was told the road was closed. Since I didn't see any one up front come back I thought they headed out to Palmdale.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #170

We should def do this again soon!