Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #1651

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
You praise fox body Mustangs... and youre going to call new Vettes and CTS-Vs garbage? Umm, I dont even have to explain why thats funny
Quote my praise please.

They suck. I have always said that along with guy.

I also hate gm shit and always will. For the record I am a bimmer guy more than a ford guy. But when it comes to domestic I choose ford every time.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:22 PM   #1652
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Quote my praise please.

They suck. I have always said that along with guy.

I also hate gm shit and always will. For the record I am a bimmer guy more than a ford guy. But when it comes to domestic I choose ford every time.
Thats retarded, its the same reason people vote for the same political parties that their parents did. Ya, a lot of GM stuff sucks. So? What does that have to do with the Z06, or a ZL1 Camaro?

You should judge each vehicle individually. You might as well say brunettes are better, and you'd pick one over a blonde every time.

The new Vette is an amazing super-car humbling piece of machinery. It deserves respect, from anyone that knows anything about cars.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:08 PM   #1653

Quote:
Thats retarded, its the same reason people vote for the same political parties that their parents did. Ya, a lot of GM stuff sucks. So? What does that have to do with the Z06, or a ZL1 Camaro?

You should judge each vehicle individually. You might as well say brunettes are better, and you'd pick one over a blonde every time.

The new Vette is an amazing super-car humbling piece of machinery. It deserves respect, from anyone that knows anything about cars.
Continuity in styling allows me to dislike materials, focus and trends from an entire manufacturer. Not retarded, realistic. It's ok to actually practice a modicum of tolerance and understand people don't like what you like. Don't get so asshurt Adam.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #1654
Super Moderator

Using big words doesnt negate the fact that your prejudice of a particular vehicle make is RETARDED. I dont get butt hurt so long as no women are involved
Old 05-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #1655

Quote:
Using big words doesnt negate the fact that your prejudice of a particular vehicle make is RETARDED. I dont get butt hurt so long as no women are involved
Using big words? This is how I speak. I'm the same in person as online. I can simplify it for you since you still don't get it. I think gm cars as a whole are shit. I don't care for them. Period. Strictly late model. I prefer German auto above the substandard and below par US junk. GM lost me years ago, and only has gotten worse. That's not retarded. What is retarded is seeing someone who's opinion that differs from yours retarded. How's that for a redundant loop?

Old 05-31-2013, 11:23 PM   #1656
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:

I prefer brunettes.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:34 AM   #1657
Super Moderator

So, when you think someone has a stupid unjustifiable opinion... that makes you retarded. Got it. So, you are down with the Taliban I take it?
Old 06-01-2013, 03:40 AM   #1658
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I prefer brunettes.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370083156.483141.jpg
>
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370083180.004224.jpg
Old 06-01-2013, 04:38 AM   #1659
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Blondes are fucking crazy too
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-01-2013, 05:15 AM   #1660

I love lamp