Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
OK I'm sorry if I have been ignoring you,but can you do me a favor and run back over to VM and ask if this means 18436572 is no longer banned?Please...thanks man

Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Twin_Turbo
| Dr. Crankenstein
My Photos: (402)

That abcoremedical guy used to post here under the name Patrocinum but after people here tried to help him (I know some people helped him get the info he posted on his website because most of it had been sanitized) instead of being thankful for the help and trying to get along here he made a stink and basically bit the hand that fed him. He is to this day the only banned person on this forum.

That's what I find most amazing, with the bad rep some of you hoodlums have over on CF, I don't undertstand why none of you are banned here
Most users ever online simultaneously was 57, 06-24-2008 at 03:44 AM.
DWncchs…you and your buddy d_b have at least one thing in common…you both like to pretend to be something you are not on the internet.

Old 12-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
Are you sure its not because hot girls in bikinis gross out BBshark and Twin Turbo........hmmmm interesting.
You never see either one of them in a picture with a girl.
It’s not about the bikini girls…what kind of guy needs to pay some waitresses to wash his car every week…same kind of guy who scammed red out of 770…then claims he spent it on a furnace. He probably used the money to pay a hooker to pose nude with his car, thinking he will get the money back by selling the photographs

Old 12-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #283
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68L71 View Post
DWncchs…you and your buddy d_b have at least one thing in common…you both like to pretend to be something you are not on the internet.
And that, gentlemen, sums it all up rather nicely.

Old 12-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #284

You couldn't pay for the comic entertainment this jack off provides oh and rodsaknocking is that another term for sword fight? Not that I'm attacking your sexual preference if your gay that's fine maybe you should come out and that will snap you into reality and out of this demented little world you live in.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:12 AM   #285
Super Moderator

Rodsknockin:

Furthermore, knowledge of the law is in no way an inadvertent admission of guilt.

Meaning, that even if what you were doing made any sort of sense, it still wouldn't have proven anything. Getting forum members to admit that they have knowledge of the law in no way speaks to their behavior.

Ex. If you claimed that "murder is defined as a unicorn having sex with a donkey," then I corrected you to say "no, murder is when someone intentionally causes death to another." My correction (and inadvertent admission of knowledge) in no way means that I murdered someone. Moron.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:25 AM   #286
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevatordude View Post
You couldn't pay for the comic entertainment this jack off provides oh and rodsaknocking is that another term for sword fight? Not that I'm attacking your sexual preference if your gay that's fine maybe you should come out and that will snap you into reality and out of this demented little world you live in.
We have a winner.

Answers my earlier question of how rods could knock... now I kinda wish I hadn't asked.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:26 AM   #287
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Rodsknockin:

Furthermore, knowledge of the law is in no way an inadvertent admission of guilt.

Meaning, that even if what you were doing made any sort of sense, it still wouldn't have proven anything. Getting forum members to admit that they have knowledge of the law in no way speaks to their behavior.

Ex. If you claimed that "murder is defined as a unicorn having sex with a donkey," then I corrected you to say "no, murder is when someone intentionally causes death to another." My correction (and inadvertent admission of knowledge) in no way means that I murdered someone. Moron.
Let me get this straight. Just because I know what rape is, doesn't mean I am a rapist?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 12-29-2008, 02:49 AM   #288

I see someone got the avatar they wanted for christmas.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:15 AM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
We have a winner.

Answers my earlier question of how rods could knock... now I kinda wish I hadn't asked.
Oh man.....just what I needed to see on a Monday morning.......Yikes!

Old 12-29-2008, 06:49 AM   #290

Just a quick heads-up....but in case anyone thinks Durango_Thief left town or was abducted by Hooter girls at gunpoint, I checked the CF and his online light is lit. What seems to have happened is he's sent his surrogates to do his fighting for him. Like I said earlier, V-Twin did such a great job ripping him a new a-hole that he's in lurk mode, if he visits here at all. Plus I think he realizes that the mods here aren't going to protect him like they do at CF...to which I am eternally grateful and have the highest respect for these mods and the forum admin

On the credit card thing...I am aware of and have used credit cards to resolve issues. I've been 100% successful with that method. But I have also been 100% successful with using the resolution center at Ebay to solve my problems. I have used checks or money orders to pay for some items in the past. But it's pretty rare for me to do that nowadays. Only way I would do that now is if the item was less than $25 and I wanted it VERY badly. $25 is the limit I have set for "money risk" on Ebay.