Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-08-2012, 09:01 AM   #81

I'm more of a Ford guy but I cars with performance. So even it means putting a Chevy motor in a Ford or vice versa.

Have you guys seen a is250/300 with a ls1?

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....
Old 08-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #82

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....
Old 03-14-2013, 07:27 AM   #83

Bought a 3.5" intake. Haven't got it dailed in yet but soon I will. Car pulls hard up top now almost holds 18psi now lol vs 15-16.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 AM   #84

Here are some pics of the 3.5" intake installed and my new valve cover. This intake allows so much more flow. I'm only hitting 20 psi in the mid range so I think I'm going to up the boost back up to 22 and see what happens.

Please excuse the dirty engine bay. Lol

Old 03-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #85
I, Vettezuki

You'll either have to dirty up the new bits or clean up the dirty bits.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #86

I was hoping the clean bits would keep your eyes occupied hahaha.