Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #41

These eyes, are cryen.....

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....
Old 07-17-2012, 01:03 AM   #42
FWD = FAIL

damn thing is trying to kill me and make me go broke in the process...wouldn't trade her for anything love that car.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:04 AM   #43

I hear you. 2 weeks ago the bolt that holds the ball joint in the spindle was missing and the A arm came out. The tire went back towards the fender, smashed it, then went forward and the car landed on it. luckily i was only going like 2 mph so there wasn't much damage.

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....
Old 08-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #44

Got my manifold installed. I'll post vids up later tonight.

Old 08-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #45

How much power are you expecting after all this? I'm hoping.upwards of like 600

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #46

If I installed a gtx3582r lol I'm still stock turbo. With e85 it won't make much of a difference.

Here are some vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gckr...e_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqYP...e_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufhk...e_gdata_player

Old 08-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #47

Damn, after all that work and money, I would have at least been shooting for like 400whp.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #48
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Damn, after all that work and money, I would have at least been shooting for like a V8.
fixed.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
fixed.
Lol thanks... I knew something was wrong in my post... just couldn't put my fiber on it haha

Turbo 4s are this generation's V8. Plus my car would have put up a good fight with most current V8s. But anything under 400hp feels anemic to me. Even my CTS-V needs a lot more balls for me to get excited after driving around my cobalt as fully bolted and tuned for 2 years.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #50
pain's fun, hit me again

Meh, same goes for a boosted v8 car. Every truck compared to my 08 has been balls ass slow.

Compare a turbo 4 to turbo 8 and I'll choose the latter every time.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!