Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #21

Corner of Ficher and Red Hill in Costa Mesa, 01-01-2012. Time, O-early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
This is all the info posted from their link...

"January 1st 2012 the 9th Annual “Tour d’Orange”. A two hour tour of some of Orange County’s best two lane roads. Arguably the first car event of the year. Stay tuned."

Not much info there
Old 12-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTS > Some View Post
Corner of Ficher and Red Hill in Costa Mesa, 01-01-2012. Time, O-early.
Well, I do know that much now... trying to nail down a time, so I can post it with 3 other clubs.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:25 AM   #23

Default Tour-d-Orange

This was the last Tour-d-Orange (1-1-2011) run data posted, I would guess it would be the same as the last four years based on previous pics and postings. The good point is that a post was sent stating it was on for 2012. Link: http://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php
More information.
Meet at the corner of Fischer and Redhill in Costa Mesa. This is near John Wayne/Orange County Airport, South of I-405 and East of the 55 freeway.
Arrive by 8:00 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9 AM. The route will take approximately 2 hours and terminate at the In N Out Burger at "The District" in Tustin.

For the 2011 run I arrived at approximately 0730 and the muster point was stuffed full on all the surrounding streets. A few other peeps there had stated they had been there since sun up, lots to see. More smiles than miles, so I'm in for a dark run out. Hope this data update helps out, take care and have a great holiday.

Quote:
Well, I do know that much now... trying to nail down a time, so I can post it with 3 other clubs.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTS > Some View Post
This was the last Tour-d-Orange (1-1-2011) run data posted, I would guess it would be the same as the last four years based on previous pics and postings. The good point is that a post was sent stating it was on for 2012. Link: http://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php
More information.
Meet at the corner of Fischer and Redhill in Costa Mesa. This is near John Wayne/Orange County Airport, South of I-405 and East of the 55 freeway.
Arrive by 8:00 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9 AM. The route will take approximately 2 hours and terminate at the In N Out Burger at "The District" in Tustin.

For the 2011 run I arrived at approximately 0730 and the muster point was stuffed full on all the surrounding streets. A few other peeps there had stated they had been there since sun up, lots to see. More smiles than miles, so I'm in for a dark run out. Hope this data update helps out, take care and have a great holiday.
Thanks, that helps a lot...gonna tell every body to get up EARLY, to make the most of it. Frankie will be in Vegas, so shotgun is open if some one wants to ride along.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #25
pain's fun, hit me again

I'll be getting ready for vegas too. My last hoorah before my life sucks for the next year...
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I'll be getting ready for vegas too. My last hoorah before my life sucks for the next year...
Life will suck why?

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #27

Quote:
Thanks, that helps a lot...gonna tell every body to get up EARLY, to make the most of it. Frankie will be in Vegas, so shotgun is open if some one wants to ride along.
This is how I posted it on my other groups.
So we can roll in together, I think we should make it a 7am meet time.....At Bristol and Baker there is a shopping center called The Camp, behind the Chevron gas station. We could just turn right on Baker and then right on Redhill.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #28
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Life will suck why?
No truck, crappy cars. No money. Thats pretty sucky to me, i cant imagine life without my truck.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #29

I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope good fortune meets you soon, please take care for you and yours.

God Bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
No truck, crappy cars. No money. Thats pretty sucky to me, i cant imagine life without my truck.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:12 AM   #30

In case anybody wants to meet up for this, here is my plan.
So we can roll in together, I think we should make it a 7am meet time.....At Bristol and Baker there is a shopping center called The Camp, behind the Chevron gas station. We could just turn right on Baker and then right on Redhill.