Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
Found On Road......well you know. Lol. J/k
LOL Stock 27 year old engine pushing 18lbs of boost for 2 years. I think she served her purpose haha. I actually came up with another $500 bucks so I'm going to have more then i thought. Being 23 and making s**t for money sucks!
Old 10-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #12
pain's fun, hit me again

I'm 23
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89StangGuy View Post
LOL Stock 27 year old engine pushing 18lbs of boost for 2 years. I think she served her purpose haha. I actually came up with another $500 bucks so I'm going to have more then i thought. Being 23 and making s**t for money sucks!
I was messn man cuz theres a FORD guy here that was making fun of my "plastic car". Lol. It's all good man. I started out with a 1988 GTA Firebird making $10 an hour after high school and then i was happy when I got $15 as an electrical apprentice shortly after. Now I would never survive on that. Lol. You're on your way. Then as you get older and wiser you'll get a Chevy.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
I was messn man cuz theres a FORD guy here that was making fun of my "plastic car". Lol. It's all good man. I started out with a 1988 GTA Firebird making $10 an hour after high school and then i was happy when I got $15 as an electrical apprentice shortly after. Now I would never survive on that. Lol. You're on your way. Then as you get older and wiser you'll get a Chevy.
Lol i found it funny cause this is the 3rd ford I've owned and they've all broken. I just got promoted recently and I'm almost done with my probation period and they're gonna bump me up to $14 bucks. I was almost thinking of buying a Nova. I'm not a car hater, i love chevy, ford, mercurys, gto. I just have a soft spot for 5.0's and fox bodys, ever since i was in middle school i knew i would own one till i die.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:55 AM   #15
pain's fun, hit me again

Any car you modify i going to break, ask Nate, he's broken more shit than I have
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 10-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Any car you modify i going to break, ask Nate, he's broken more shit than I have
Your car cant break if it doesnt run.....or dont have enough power. But yes, you wanna play you gotta pay.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #17
pain's fun, hit me again

My car breaks my wallet, i just took it apart while the parts i had were still worth something lol. No reason blowing up a perfectly good t5

Stopping the world!
Old 10-20-2011, 05:33 PM   #18

How'd the head crack? Too much boost/cylinder pressure?

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #19
pain's fun, hit me again

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2653570429.html

Stopping the world!
Old 10-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
How'd the head crack? Too much boost/cylinder pressure?
27year old stock motor and too much boost. I was pushing 18lbs when it cracked. Update though, i decided to keep the SVO idle for now and I'm picking up a 60's VW bug in the next couple days. I already got enough money for it, just need to find one that has what i want and I'm going to pick it up. Drop it on spindles, add an oil filter kit, electronic ignition, 6 point cage, and electric fan.