Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #1

Default Shop needed

I need a shop in the OC and lower LA area to install a pitman arm, idler arm, tie rod ends with tie rod adjusting sleeves on a 93 GMC Typhoon. I'll have parts in hand already since I was going to do it myself, so I just need to have them installed and not bend me over at the same time.

I seriously have run out of time for this stuff. If I rush the install, I don't want it to break down in the middle of no where, or break more stuff now. I don't think I have all the tools to do it myself either. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I never forget hose that help me out. I'd also want the work to be done first thing Thursday morning too.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 09-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Mostly likely i can do it

I'd have to look it up for specifics to the cyclone but it should be pretty straight forward.

Oh i missed the part about thursday though, only time i can take over the shop is weekends or fridays after noons
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #3

Does your shop do this kind of work? I don't mind coughing up cash or even lending a hand. I just don't want to be analy violated on the install costs.

I can even drop it off with you tomorrow morning if you can have it done by Wednesday morning.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 09-19-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
pain's fun, hit me again

when i say my i shop i mean MY shop, well my dads, so any and all automotive work is done by me. During the day its a fuel meter business. Just during week days im unavailable to do automotive side work, weekends are no issue, if you can wait i'll be available this weekend to do it and generally im a cheap labor whore so no anal raping, however, im sure a few prison contacts could do that for you if you're so inclined
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #5

I was actually going to leave Thursday for NE. If worst comes to worse, I'll take you up on it. I might just do my tie rods and redo the alignment and do the other 2 parts in NE.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

ahh, yeah it has to be a weekend

Stopping the world!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Damian, PM 94cobra69ss396 (a.k.a., Ron). He works unbeleivably fast and may be able to help you out in time if throw a little scratch his way. He lives in Fontana and has a reasonably well equipped garage.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #8
Fast & Filthy

I can't as I'm going to be out of town. Doesn't Paul work for a shop down in OC?
Old 09-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #9

PM sent last night.....
Old 09-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #10

I didn't get it for some reason?? I got the one you sent today and replied.

I do appreciate your guys help with this.