Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-08-2008, 12:33 AM   #1

Default Chirp chirp chirp

Awfully lonely around here... Hey Bartender! How 'bout a round huh?
Old 05-08-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japhy View Post
You know, it's a bit lonely at the top, you were just the top.

Welcome aboard.

Before I got into my Vette, I was first interested in a BMW R75 (WWII war bike). After the BMW I was considering a new Fat Boy, but for a lot of reasons ended up going with the (old) Vette and modernizing it.

Ok, I'm digging deep into the memory banks here, but I once saw an interview (Speed chanel, History chanel?), with the founder of the Booze Fighters. I really, REALLY wish I would have saved it because it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That guy knew how to live the good life. Your sig reminded me.

PS Wilbur?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-08-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

I think your quote is quite possibly one of the greatest of all time. Monkeys are awesome, just for the record.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #4

Quote:
Ok, I'm digging deep into the memory banks here, but I once saw an interview (Speed chanel, History chanel?), with the founder of the Booze Fighters. I really, REALLY wish I would have saved it because it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That guy knew how to live the good life.
Hey Bro! That'd be Wino Willie Forkner. WWII waist gunner in a B17. I imagine after that, you either know how to live the good life or are remembered for your sacrifice.

P.S. I ride a hog right? Well... Wilbur was the name of the pig in Charlotte's Web. Happy? This has been our sensitivity moment for the day. You cried too tough guy. If only Ol' Yeller had a pig in it... Take care all!
Old 05-09-2008, 12:04 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I think your quote is quite possibly one of the greatest of all time. Monkeys are awesome, just for the record.
Who's quote? I didn't say anything about monkeys, you mean Vette's? Seems you'd have read that by now.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #6

Send a message via AIM to vonage6591

Quote:
Who's quote? I didn't say anything about monkeys, you mean Vette's? Seems you'd have read that by now.
I think he was referring to this one in your signature: "We want to be free! Free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man! And we want to get loaded!"
Old 05-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #7

Oh, allright. I guess I didn't get it Sometimes I don't hear too well. Take it easy, -Japhy
Old 05-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Oh, allright. I guess I didn't get it Sometimes I don't hear too well. Take it easy, -Japhy
No, you got it.

PS I did cry when I read Charlotte's Web.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #9

Quote:
Hey Japhy, My niece tells me you just did the Sturgis ride. Please regale us with some tales from the road!

Everybody else out there needs to know that he rode all the way from home to Sturgis and back. BUT HIS HOME IS IN ANCHORAGE ALASKA !!

Old 08-21-2008, 10:36 AM   #10

Yeah, I did the ride. Your neice huh? Was she in Red Lodge MT by any chance? Tell ya what, since this part of the forum is all but dead, if the Mod's will allow, I'll start a new thread and try to relate a tale a day untill I run out or get 86'd. Take care, Japhy