Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-07-2011, 09:07 AM   #11
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
Has to be a Mk1 GT40.

Attachment 571

If it has to be something somewhat realistic, what about a 69 boss 302, ill take mine in white please! Possibly a 65 GT350, or even a GT350R if i could get away with calling that realistic ( doubtful )
Copy cat

Though, dont you nearly have a 69 boss you bastard, just rotting there while you screw around with your vette? Tell you what $100 and some river rocks and i'll even come tow it out of there for you
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
Get smart.

I'd take any of Max's rides...

Pilot episode.

The Sunbeam Tiger you got there, which should be in red btw...

Season three and four.

Season five.

And occasionally...

And even one time.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 10-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
Dang ! You caught it, I was gonna call you a Ingnorant slut ! (And post info to state my case)
I have been a Shelby fan for my whole life. I have seen 2 of the original coupes. I was at Carroll's 80th birthday party at the Peterson Museum. They had 2 of the Coupes and 100 real Cobras and GT40s. Each table of 8 was hosted by a member of the team from back in the day. We had a engineer from the GT40 design team at ours. It was awesome ! I will see if I can find the pictures this weekend.

Found some...I have more but the photo album is missing right now...

Old 10-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #14

That man'll sign anything...

My mom was at the Roy Rogers museum in Victorville a long time ago and Roy himself was there. My mom said she saw a couple of folks ask him for his autograph and he very politely declined to sign anything, she was kind of curious as to why he didn't give autographs so she went and asked him. Roy told her he used to sign autographs all the time but noticed that people would get an autograph and skitter off with a quick thank you to giggle with their friends. After a while he got tired of getting left at the table so he stopped signing autographs because when he said 'sorry, no' people would actually hang around and talk to him for a spell.

Mom and him chatted a good 45 minutes, says he was genuinely one of the nicest people she had ever met.
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 10-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
That man'll sign anything....
For a fee,
Old 10-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #16
pain's fun, hit me again

Yup, last i checked $250. All the money goes to his cancer refund charity
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I'm thinking you meant research and I didn't know that, I guess now every time I see a signed helmet or Cobra glove box door or dash I'll know the owner pitched in to help, awesome!
Old 10-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #18
pain's fun, hit me again

Yup, autocorrect fail.

Stopping the world!
Old 10-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Yes, I've paid twice....but it was only $150.00 then.

1:18 scale Daytona Coupe and a Cobra Roadster.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #20
pain's fun, hit me again

Awesome, seems as he gets older the price goes up

Stopping the world!