Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #21

Yup, that's exactly how foxbodies launch.....

"Redneck Thunder" is now displayed on Motorgen.... Lov'in it!
Old 12-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #22
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer89 View Post
While it's entertaining to watch, the monkey motion is very unwanted and I'm in the middle of making it right suspension wise. It actually woke me up last time I was out seeing as I don't have aftermarket axles or torque box reinforcements on the car yet. All that stuff is sitting under my TV to remind my lazy ass that I need to install those things. lol. Your cars are fast because (i'm guessing) you have your suspension set up properly. I can't explain the 60 foot times though. All my buddies that are running well into the 11's are pulling 1.5x 60 footers.

I leave at around 5,500 and shift it at around 5,200. My car weighs around 3,400 with my narrow ass in it. It's a full interior car and the only things I've deleted were the AC stuff and the front bumper/fog light bar.
The Chevelle has stock suspension except for 90/10 shocks in the front and tubular upper and lowers in the rear with adjustable shocks. The front has the stiff big block springs, just with a coil and a half cut off them and the 90/10 shocks are about 18 years old. It also still has the stock 1969 axles in the 12 bolt just with c-clip eliminators.

The Cobra has the Maximum Road & Track Box which is why the times are a little slow for the mph. If I had a drag oriented suspension it would run quicker.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #23

5 oh muthafukka sick, front wheels in the air. that's a sick ET for the hp. badass. I wanted to build one of these. Maybe I will some day I used to live in San Berdoo. Hot as shit out there. Welcome man!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
5 oh muthafukka sick, front wheels in the air. that's a sick ET for the hp. badass. I wanted to build one of these. Maybe I will some day I used to live in San Berdoo. Hot as shit out there. Welcome man!
Thanks man.

Sent from my gay iPhone via poopietalk.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #25

Welcome

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z