Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-22-2010, 12:28 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Sean also took some video, which I'll try to get to today.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #22

There was a good cross section of rides at the RET DD. Great burgers and dogs too!
1965 GTO - 439CI Poncho (440 hp/510 tq), 3 2bbl carbs (Tripower!), M20-4speed, Pro-Touring treatment (13"/12" brakes, fast ratio PS, tubular control arms, Global West suspension, etc.), 18" AR TT2 Classic wheels
2005 GTO - Cyclone Grey Metallic, M6 - Chrome lugnuts and tire valve caps; Oil Catch Can; Revenge Designs Spoiler; JBA shorties; Tuned by Advanced Dyno
2009 G8 GT - Maverick Silver Metallic, A6 - Chrome lugnuts on the way...

GTO: "A device for shrinking Time and Distance..."
Old 09-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #23

I was there and they still haven't sent me my graph. Mine was the green Genesis Coupe, first car on the rear dyno. I've emailed Greg twice already.
I am not even sure what my car ran, I think it was 215/255 on the first run. The graph disappeared pretty quick on the other 2 runs.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:47 AM   #24
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaever View Post
I was there and they still haven't sent me my graph. Mine was the green Genesis Coupe, first car on the rear dyno. I've emailed Greg twice already.
I am not even sure what my car ran, I think it was 215/255 on the first run. The graph disappeared pretty quick on the other 2 runs.
I'm sorry to hear that. RET is not directly affiliated with MG, but I wish we could help you.

To add insult to injury, I'm going through the videos now. Looks like we didn't show up with the video til after your run. Mea culpa.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-13-2010, 03:47 AM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Also added to OP.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #26

Oh yeah. I know there is no direct affiliation. I thought SeanPlunk was on here more than another forum. He said he'd bug them about getting my graph. Another Genesis Coupe owners cousin works there and he is supposed to be bugging them also. Still nothing and no response to my emails. /shrug

I was the 2nd car dyno'd, first on the rear dyno and I left about 12:30. I got hungry heh. I have a vid of the first pull of my car. I'll post when I get home, if possible. No youtube at work heh.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #27
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaever View Post
Oh yeah. I know there is no direct affiliation. I thought SeanPlunk was on here more than another forum. He said he'd bug them about getting my graph. Another Genesis Coupe owners cousin works there and he is supposed to be bugging them also. Still nothing and no response to my emails. /shrug

I was the 2nd car dyno'd, first on the rear dyno and I left about 12:30. I got hungry heh. I have a vid of the first pull of my car. I'll post when I get home, if possible. No youtube at work heh.
I actually heard back from him yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg@RET View Post
That graph is on a computer I was borrowing that day, something happened to mine
I'll try to see if we can figure anything out.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #28

Heh thanks. Would have been nice if he responded to my email and let me know that.

Here's my first pull.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #29
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

He's super busy - it took me until now to get a hold of him and I had to ask across lots of boards.

What's done to your car? I love Genesis Coupes and I like the color you got
Old 09-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #30

Thanks, Lime Rock Green is the color. First year of the car and the color is already discontinued heh.

I have:
TWM Short shift lever
ARK Dual GRiP Exhaust (Down pipe back)
Power Axel Reflash (18 lbs tune)
Tanabe Test Lowering Springs (DF series)
Color matched wing emblem on the front
black glossy vinyl on the roof and XM fin.
Green Halos/Angel Eyes