Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #1

Default Chevy Nova 77 350'

Selling 77 Chevy Nova with a CLEAN TITLE 350 engine, and 3 Speed 350 Trans. 3500OBO

A little about the car. Odometer reads 80,xxx miles, but engine had been rebuilt a few years back, and sat after it was rebuilt. Car has a clean title and has never been in an accident so drives straight as an arrow. Everything on the car is original, including engine, interior, rims (steelies). Car starts every time and has never left me stranded since I've been driving it. I keep up with regular maintanence, oil changes etc. I recently gave it a full tune up and freshen up. I changed the Cap, Rotor, Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wires, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, 3 months ago, and i gave it an oil change last month so car is ready to go. The only thing the car really needs is the carb to be adjusted because it sat for a while, but the carb is rebuilt with around 10k miles on it and it needs new brake pads in the front. I might just do it myself and the price will be a little more firm.

Interior: Interior is black and suede bench seats which are in good condition. Has some wood grain on the dashboard that accents really well, the radio does'nt work, but it's an A-track player and i think the only reason it doesn't work is some wiring got disconnected because it worked a couple years back. I would just replace the whole thing for a cd player. Roof liner is tan color, and so are the fold down mirrors. I was planning on getting them re-upholstered and getting everything black to match the car. I will be doing resto-mods to this car to make it look better than what it already does because after all it is 33 years old.

Exterior: Paint is about a 6/10, one bubble rust spot on the trunk, but the paint still shines a really nice blue. The pictures don't do it justice because it's a cell phone camera. I'll be taking updated pictures and posting them within the next day. Currently sitting on 15" steelies with small white wall tires. No hub caps, but i should be picking up a set real soon. Chrome parts still shine, and look good. The car will come with some extra chrome trim and a spare Rally rim with brand new tire on it.

Car overall on a scale from 1-10 i would say is a 6.5 for being how old it is with no restoration. If you would like to take a look at the car or have any question about it you can text me on my cell phone, that's the quickest way to get ahold of me. Number is 562 392 5325. See bottom for pictures. Car will also come with an electric fan that is brand new and not installed. Might just do it myself with a thermostat kit. Again my names Michael and the number is 562 392 5325. I am a honest guy and am straight up with what the car needs so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Will post pictures later, if you need pictures sent to ur phone just let me know. Again selling 3500OBO, price is negotiable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 0826101638.jpeg (171.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg 0826101639.jpeg (180.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-30-2010, 08:47 AM   #2
Fast & Filthy

A price might help you sell it.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:28 AM   #3

lol.. thanks ron it probably would help.