Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #61

I'm out....not sure I was ever in though. I think I put " No" on FB page a while ago.
I was put in charge of a Mulholland cruise for my Camaro club, next weekend and just didn't want to spend 2 weekends in a row driving.
This is the first time I have missed 2 events in a row. What is wrong with me?
Old 10-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #62

I'm still down. Look forward to seeing everyone at 10.

Let's see if any of the big boys can try and keep up with SWC and me in our toy cars
Old 10-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #63

See everyone in about an hour.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #64

Here already.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #65

Great "unofficial" cruise. We got to the ski lift when the Pontiacs broke off and the atom, miatas, Firebird, and Audi wagon went all the way to Wrightwood. We then circled back and hit up Mt. Wilson (which was awesome) before heading home. Those who skipped really missed out.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #66
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
Great "unofficial" cruise. We got to the ski lift when the Pontiacs broke off and the atom, miatas, Firebird, and Audi wagon went all the way to Wrightwood. We then circled back and hit up Mt. Wilson (which was awesome) before heading home. Those who skipped really missed out.
I'm glad we were at least able to help put it together an that you kids had fun. My intention is to do this again next month on a Saturday night for view of LA under a full moon. It will be promoted . . . one way or another.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #67

Just hope the weather holds...

Ran into a few folks up on Mt. Wilson, two Lamborghini's and a CTS-V, shame the Atom was parked over by the stairs, kind of stole all the thunder on the mountain.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 10-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #68

Quote:
My intention is to do this again next month on a Saturday night for view of LA under a full moon. It will be promoted . . . one way or another.
Night cruises have their own challenges, especially up the crest where there are tons of fallen rocks, big and small. We had a fair bit of challenge dodging them on a clear sunny day with little glare, let alone at night with headlights from on-coming traffic. I have driven the Crest at night and unless there is no one in front of you it is very difficult to see rocks in time to react.

I wish you well, and to have fun with a night cruise, but I most likely will not be participating.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #69

Little Tujunga is a much better road for night runs, little traffic, clean road. Keep on up Sand Canyon to Lake Elizabeth and then to Gorman.

I know, it's like driving to the moon for most of you but it is much less stressful than the Crest.

Of course we're assuming the pace will be similar to the one today...
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 10-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Of course we're assuming the pace will be similar to the one today...