Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #31
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
oh great neptunes triton!!! if i when imma have to meet u guys on the 210 somewhere. b/c if i meet u guys at the meeting spot i would just be making a huge circle and coming back to the 210 which i live off of!!!

hey y dont u guys do an azuza mountain run its great and close as hell to me :-) and u guys would only have to take the 210 E instead of west and get off on azuza *which is a pretty intense run* and it drops u off perfectly on the 210 and mountain :-) lol
We'll stick to this run this time but we can certainly do an Azusa run later. I'll be sticking to the departure schedule pretty strict so we should intersect the 210 at 11:00 am. PM your cell and if you decide to go we can attempt an in flight rendezvous . . . that should be interesting.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #32

Exclamation update?

Whats the update on this event?

Is't still happening we need more members to join and where's my MOPAR people at any more LX'S jumping on this run?
Old 07-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #33
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOPAR31 View Post

Is't still happening we need more members to join and where's my MOPAR people at any more LX'S jumping on this run?

Hells ya it's still happening. I even reserved the Chilao room at Newcomb's very posh. Ok, not so posh, but it is reserved. There's only 11 registered on the event:

http://www.motorgen.com/forum/calend...y=2008-8-2&c=1

But we expect more from other places, and to even pick some up as we roll. Bring all your Mopar pals.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Hells ya it's still happening. I even reserved the Chilao room at Newcomb's very posh. Ok, not so posh, but it is reserved. There's only 11 registered on the event:

http://www.motorgen.com/forum/calend...y=2008-8-2&c=1

But we expect more from other places, and to even pick some up as we roll. Bring all your Mopar pals.
koo'...well i live 15 min away from Angel crest hwy i would be meeting you guys on Foothill blvd. La canda flintridge.

Im gonna post this info on different forums definitely need more mopars..LOL..

So what time are we meeting up?

I know you guys are coming from the O.C and i think im the only L.A guy rollin so what time are guys arriving to La Canada flintridge?
Old 07-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #35
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
koo'...well i live 15 min away from Angel crest hwy i would be meeting you guys on Foothill blvd. La canda flintridge.

Im gonna post this info on different forums definitely need more mopars..LOL..

So what time are we meeting up?

I know you guys are coming from the O.C and i think im the only L.A guy rollin so what time are guys arriving to La Canada flintridge?
PM me with your cell and I'll give you a heads up as roll near. We should be at the 210 and Hwy 2 at 11:15 am +- 5 minutes. I can call you when we're at the 210. We'll be about 12-15 minutes out at that point.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #36
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:

Even though we only have 11 on here, I expect between 20-30 total. A lot of peole are expressing interest through the other boards I posted this on.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #37
I, Vettezuki

I'm excited to see if we can pull off our-in flight rendezvous. There are already 3 coming from different parts of SoCal.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-29-2008, 10:48 AM   #38

New guy.
I'll be there either in a 68 Camaro or an 87 GN
Old 07-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #39
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanchicken View Post
New guy.
Bring both. I'll drive one.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #40
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanchicken View Post
New guy.
Cool, welcome aboard. I love both your cars and will also offer to drive if you're tired Is your Camaro the one with the 502 in it?