Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
A Motorgen O.G.

Default Motorgen Baseball Team?

I really wanna do a baseball or softball team this summer. Games would probably be once a weeknight during the evening.

Would anyone be interested? I think we could have a pretty good team. I know we got a few heavy hitters and vonage is a good pitcher I hear.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
I really wanna do a baseball or softball team this summer. Games would probably be once a weeknight during the evening.

Would anyone be interested? I think we could have a pretty good team. I know we got a few heavy hitters and vonage is a good pitcher I hear.
If it's hardball, during a weeknight, and especially if it's wood bat . . . I'm in. I actually was going to take the summer off from my Saturday team because I wanted to keep my weekends open for doing Motorgen stuff and for writing music. If I can play hardball for a Motorgen team during a week night, it would be awesome.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
If it's hardball, during a weeknight, and especially if it's wood bat . . . I'm in. I actually was going to take the summer off from my Saturday team because I wanted to keep my weekends open for doing Motorgen stuff and for writing music. If I can play hardball for a Motorgen team during a week night, it would be awesome.
I'll look around at different organizations and see if I can find the details as far as price, scheduling and other things.

What organization did you play through? Was it a city league? Most cities don't do hardball leagues...
Old 04-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
I'll look around at different organizations and see if I can find the details as far as price, scheduling and other things.

What organization did you play through? Was it a city league? Most cities don't do hardball leagues...

NABA: National Amateur Baseball Association. It's divided up by regions, leagues, days of the week etc. There are others, but I don't know much about it. There are no city hardball leagues that I'm aware of, only amateur organizations of one type or another.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-20-2008, 09:49 PM   #5

Hell, I used to play some, why not?
Old 04-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
Hell, I used to play some, why not?
You were a pretty good ball player if I remember correctly. That said, you also were a supporter of the Arizona Wildcats basketball team, and we all know they suck, especially compared to the mighty North Carolina Tar Heels
Old 04-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to vonage6591

Depending on when games were and where i suppose i could lend you boys my tallent all depends on how it fits my current summer schedual and what not and how often im pitching for my other teams
Old 04-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #8

I certainly had my moments, and I had no choice, some family were alums from UA....that being said, Tarheels suck :P (If i recall correctly, i did win that year...so ha!)
Old 04-21-2008, 10:23 PM   #9
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
I certainly had my moments, and I had no choice, some family were alums from UA....that being said, Tarheels suck :P (If i recall correctly, i did win that year...so ha!)
You for sure won that year, I think Arizona won as an 8 seed. I think it was 97. I'll never live it down. I think you were THE ONLY person saying they were going to win
Old 04-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #10

Default Fuck

I hate sports!