Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #61
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
Still have not decided , but here is some pics of another trip. Desert plinking is much more fun than that 1 round a second crap at the range ! And check the video section for a cool Saturn jump That is me in the blue shirt...
That'd be cool for another trip. Like when it's cooler. Maybe we could do that on a day when the night will have a meteror shower or something. This time I'm looking to go from range to beach.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-14-2010, 01:23 AM   #62
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
I shoot in there almost every Saturday, I can ask them & find out if they will pre-register any of the lanes or what is the best way of handling a group shoot. To the best of my knowledge, it is first come, first serve.
Cool! Thanks. Let me know. I imagine if we pay in advance it's a different story.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #63

Frankie and I will be in Virginia on The 24th and won't be back untill the 1st of Aug. Have a great time !!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #64

I'd be down for this meet! I just wish I could bring the good guns to shoot over there.... I guess I can just bring the HK and glock but I wanna test out my AK47 and AR15 pistol

Old 06-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #65
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassAppeal View Post
I'd be down for this meet! I just wish I could bring the good guns to shoot over there.... I guess I can just bring the HK and glock but I wanna test out my AK47 and AR15 pistol
That'll have to wait for the desert I guess.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #66
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassAppeal View Post
Those are not legal in Ca----
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 06-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #67
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
yeah they are, i own both, legally
Old 06-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #68
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
yeah they are, i own both, legally
My cousin has some naughty weapons. As I understand they're legal because he owned them before the restrictions came into place. Also, apparently it's a PITA to transfer them to family members (requires tedious paperwork) and of course you can't sell them to anyone in CA.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #69
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
My cousin has some naughty weapons. As I understand they're legal because he owned them before the restrictions came into place. Also, apparently it's a PITA to transfer them to family members (requires tedious paperwork) and of course you can't sell them to anyone in CA.
nopem as long as you have a radlock for the AK, and an off list lower for the ar pistol, and a bullet button, and neither of them can hold more than 10 rounds you can legally own them
one i started a few months ago

one i finished last year
Old 06-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
yep once you learn the loopholes of making them California legal its amazing!

join www.calguns.net and read and learn!

Amazing thing about ak pistols and ar pistols is there over 6 inch barrels so with a single shot sled put in place of the magazine with a bullet button of some sort makes the gun legal to DOJ for registration even though its not on the California approved list.
After you pick up in 10 days there is no law stating you cannot convert the single shot sled back to 10rd magazine.

Also with full length rifles all you need is the mentioned raddlock or similar device to make the magazine fixed (which is easily reversible to detach mag if apocalypse zombie invasion happens. all in about 1 minute)
and since the mag is no longer classified detachable you can have all the so called evil features such as pistol grip, forward/tango down grip, threaded barrel, flash/muzzle brakes, etc.

check out www.riflegear.com for all your evil weapon goodness, (there in Costa MEsa)I've got my mac10 from there as well as my AR pistol and soon to be AR build. (also heard they just got SCAR's in as well )

And the law makers/politicians of California have already found out about this loophole but they do not want to change the rules because of the 10's of thousands of people who have already done this would legally be able to have registered assault weapons and be able to remove the mag locks/hi cap mags.
So they are just letting it be for now... That is until they eventually ban all guns