Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #31
Neanderthal

drive time from OC to starting point?
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 07-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #32
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
drive time from OC to starting point?
From HB? Solid 75-90 minutes I would think. Traffic could monkey that up pretty good.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
PS I'm looking at going outdoors at Prado for the 24th. Much closer to the beach areas than Lytle Creek. The Firing Line doesn't take reservations and looks like they fill up on Saturdays pretty fast.
Our Corvette club(Corvette Super Sports) goes to Prado monthly and we'll be there on the 24th in the AM. Let me know what time your thinking of getting there and I'll let the people at Prado know that Motogen is part of our "extended group" than theres no waiting.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #34
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani View Post
Our Corvette club(Corvette Super Sports) goes to Prado monthly and we'll be there on the 24th in the AM.
When you say AM, what do you mean.

That might be cool, Motorgen peeps + CSS. BTW, is it pretty available or does it fill up? I want to lock this down and do it somewhere in the OC. I was thinking afternoon, then head to the beach.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #35
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

For dinner tomorrow, I'm thinking of the Fuddruckers at Ontario Mills. I've had a hell of a time finding a suitable place near Wrightwood. This is also Alexis' first week back at work and I've been with Jack by myself all week. It's amazing how much time it takes - I haven't been online much at all

It's been a great education though so far (two weeks left).
Old 07-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #36
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

The address for the Fuddruckers is:

4423 Mills Circle, Ontario, CA

The lot looks big on google maps. Anyone know the area?
Old 07-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #37
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
The address for the Fuddruckers is:

4423 Mills Circle, Ontario, CA

The lot looks big on google maps. Anyone know the area?
Fudd's doesn't sell ammo, but they do have pretty good burgers. I think that'd be just fine.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #38

Quote:
When you say AM, what do you mean.

That might be cool, Motorgen peeps + CSS. BTW, is it pretty available or does it fill up? I want to lock this down and do it somewhere in the OC. I was thinking afternoon, then head to the beach.
We get there between 8:30-9:30am. It fills up sometimes but let me know what time your thinking of getting there and I'll let the people at Prado know that Motogen is part of our "extended group" than theres no waiting.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #39
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani View Post
We get there between 8:30-9:30am. It fills up sometimes but let me know what time your thinking of getting there and I'll let the people at Prado know that Motogen is part of our "extended group" than theres no waiting.
Mmm, I was thinking something like 2:00ish for a couple hours then off to the beach for some time under the sun til sunset for example.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-09-2010, 05:46 PM   #40
Neanderthal

Quote:
From HB? Solid 75-90 minutes I would think. Traffic could monkey that up pretty good.
Shit!
2016 Nissan Altma