Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #1

Default Injector clean and flow tests

Does anyone know a great place to take my fuel injectors to get cleaned locally? I have 6 injectors that need cleaning and flow testing before I install them. I plan to take them to RC engineering in Torrance if anything but if there are great hook up prices around here that would be great.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

They're not local, but you might want to contact jsup at InjectorsPlus to see what they can do. Injectors and fuel delivery is their core business.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
They're not local, but you might want to contact jsup at InjectorsPlus to see what they can do. Injectors and fuel delivery is their core business.
Thanks. Vettezuki... We can clean and flow them and provide flow sheets. I'm PM with some details. Thanks. John
Old 10-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Super Moderator

Do you guys do fuel pumps too?
Old 10-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Yes we do. We are currently in the process of completely redesigning our website and should be done by Thanksgiving. It will be totally dynamic and we have nearly 5000 parts in our database, it's a BIG job.

We do EVERYTHING fuel system related from fuel cells, to fittings, to pumps, intake manifolds (both custom sheet metal and ported cast) from the gas tank to the intake valve. We carry the entire Edelbrock line, which isn't listed yet.

What pump are you looking at we carry a few. We list pumps here:

http://injectorsplus.com/static.php?category=7

We have to match pictures and descriptions to all this stuff, again TONS of work, so bear with us, but I'll be happy to supply anything you need today. If you want to call it's 201-258-5600.

Thanks, John
Old 10-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Super Moderator

I need an electric one that will do 7psi at idle and 20psi under boost, with a boost reference regulator. Needs to support 750hp ish forced, carbed.

Don't need it any time soon, my mechanical one works good up to about 120mph, just shopping.

Would this one do it? IP-11101 Regulator to match?
Old 10-30-2009, 05:22 AM   #7
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I need an electric one that will do 7psi at idle and 20psi under boost, with a boost reference regulator. Needs to support 750hp ish forced, carbed.

Don't need it any time soon, my mechanical one works good up to about 120mph, just shopping.

Would this one do it? IP-11101 Regulator to match?
Give me some idea of your budget and I'll work something up for you. We can do a complete kit, line, fittings, etc... I prefer to discount better parts, than sell cheap stuff. You can PM me if you want. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #8

Hey I just wanted to update this and say Injectors Plus ROCKS!!!! They did a superb job rebuilding my 550cc injectors and cleaned them up wonderfully too. Car runs smoother than originally and I was able to push upwards of 20psi with no hiccups, just a test run though, I run 14psi as my turbo runs out of breath after 15psi. I do have one teeny tiny complaint, I was hoping to receive a copy of the flow tests done for future reference but no worries, performance speaks for itself.

I strongly recommend and supports the boys at Injectors Plus, thanks for hooking it up

They even installed all new seals!!!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Awesome!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:56 AM   #10
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Thanks Brian,

We strive to do the best possible job available. I apologize for our website right now, we're working on it. But sincerely appreciate your business. We take each job as the most important one we do, I'm glad you're happy with what we did for you. If you have ANY problem, let me know or if there's anything we can help you with, likewise.

As to the flow sheets, we don't do those with return/rebuilds. If you want one, let us know ahead of time. We do include them with our NEW and Rebuilt off the shelf, as those are ALL flow matched sets.

There's different grades of rebuilds. I've gotten in some rebuilds from a well known company that used cheap plastic baskets, cheap o-rings, didn't press the injector together correctly. We use all the best parts, we sonic clean injectors, use positive and negative pressure, and then flow them before they go out. Not all rebuilds are equal, we do as much as we can do ensure you get a quality job, with quality parts.

Regards,

John