Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-02-2013, 01:30 AM   #2371
I, Vettezuki

Let's talk about cats.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-02-2013, 01:32 AM   #2372
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
As do I friend.
If I can control my mouth, I may have a reason to go every weekend
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #2373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
If I can control my mouth, I may have a reason to go every weekend
LMFAO if I lived there I would

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:02 AM   #2374
pain's fun, hit me again

Need wingman. Not shuffleman
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #2375

Quote:
Need wingman. Not shuffleman
Gfy

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:30 AM   #2376
Super Moderator

Quote:
Shit happens, things could be worse. I'm not injured.
Very true. My ex asked me if Id be mad at her if she wrecked my Vette. I said Id be sad, but not mad at her if it was an accident. Id just build another one.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #2377
Super Moderator

Quote:
I was always humble...
Hahahahahahahahaha!! :P

Quote:
I don't post to brag...
Old 09-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #2378
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I matched Rons time at the roval in my stock 5.0. Between the NT05s and the Vortech I think it's safe to say he had an advantage. We will be going to the track at some point. I have taken a lot of weight out of the car, added massive brakes, aero and a lot of cooling. I'm going hard with NASA in spring.
I know Guy's done with this but I'm not. First, the Cobra made 429rwhp and 387rwtq on the pump gas tune I was running. It made 471rwhp on the race tune but I could only run it on the pump gas tune or it would detonate. I also had to run straight VP110 with the pump gas tune. Second, I was running 245/45/17 NT01s all the way around so I did have a tire advantage but I was also running with me and a passenger and we were both over 200 lbs back then. My car weighed just under 3900lbs. Lastly, as Ben mentioned my rear brakes were not working so I was running on just front brakes and you know how important braking is on the Roval. Let's see what kind of time you run without your rear brakes in your Mustang. Speaking of your times, when did you match my 2:02? I pulled up the Sunday that you said you ran your Mustang with Speed Ventures (the day after you broke your Vette) and I see a 2:03 as your fastest.

So technically you are just a little slower than a '94 Cobra without rear brakes. Once I get new tires, the methanol kit, brakes and can afford (I have a morgage and family to support so extra money is hard to come by on my income) to go run the Roval I will be going back. I know I will be running faster than my old 2:02.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #2379
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Hahahahahahahahaha!! :P

It's true. I've never bragged about anything. Sure, I give you shit, because, I can. and troll quite a bit, At the end of the day though, have I ever been an asshole when you sent me a text or asked me a question? Nope,

Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #2380
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Very true. My ex asked me if Id be mad at her if she wrecked my Vette. I said Id be sad, but not mad at her if it was an accident. Id just build another one.
I told my ex the same thing, the blue car was supposed to be hers, if she wrecked it, no big deal. Just fix it and rag on it again. Easy to replace cars, people not so much.

Stopping the world!