Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default Coolest C2 ever built, other than BRUTAL64's.

Most all of you here already know this car and it's long history.
After owning my 1966 Vette "Love Is Blue" for 43 years, my declining health (I'm going on 64 and have had 2 open heart surgeries & 3 back surgeries) is forcing me to consider selling it to a good new home finally. I can no longer maintain this vehicle anymore as it should be kept. I have been doing all the work on this car all these years, for the most part, including body and paint and construction upgrades. Motor & rear end built by BNO Performance, a professional shop, and maintained by them since 2001. Best big name parts are in and on it. Carillo steel rods, Keith Black pistons, Brodix-2 aluminum heads, Competition Cams solid roller cam and roller lifters, Crane 'gold' roller rockers and stud girdle. polished B&M 6:71 Mega blower, topped with new Barry Grant 750 cfm Mighty Demon blower carbs & NX port nitrous rail system (never used) with jets from 100 to 500 extra HP. Tranny built by JW Performance Trans, (Johnny Winters) also professional, in Cocoa, Fl. and is fully built to 1,000 HP guaranteed. Reverse valve body, manual shift. 2,800 built converter. Ford 9" Rear with Strange center 3:50 gear and 31 splined axles.
The entire history of the Vette with over 750 photos from day one can be seen @ cardomain.com/ride/591305
Asking $96,845.00 and includes every spare & support items I have that can go with the car, including a duel wheel, low body, open trailer with 5 brand new tires and matching chrome wheels (but they have surface rust on them in some areas from sitting outside).
All notebooks, and some historical magazines etc from past issues will also go with this world famous, one of a kind show & go stopper. I guarantee all mechanical systems to be problem free. (Motor, Blower, Carbs, Electronics, built Turbo 400 Trans. Great tread on tires and perfect rims, etc).
If you find any problem you don't like before the sale, I'll work with you to fix it to your satisfaction at the asking price. Other arrangement such as adjusting the price could be made if that would make you happier.
Delivery within the U.S. possible by me or freight company. (depending on distance) Delivery to U.S. port-of-choice for overseas buyers.
Contact me @ MrBlue66@cfl.rr.com or call: (386) 427-4057 and let's find "Love" a good new home together. Glenn
Old 09-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post

Most all of you here already know this car and it's long history.
After owning my 1966 Vette "Love Is Blue" for 43 years, my declining health (I'm going on 64 and have had 2 open heart surgeries & 3 back surgeries) is forcing me to consider selling it to a good new home finally. I can no longer maintain this vehicle anymore as it should be kept. I have been doing all the work on this car all these years, for the most part, including body and paint and construction upgrades. Motor & rear end built by BNO Performance, a professional shop, and maintained by them since 2001. Best big name parts are in and on it. Carillo steel rods, Keith Black pistons, Brodix-2 aluminum heads, Competition Cams solid roller cam and roller lifters, Crane 'gold' roller rockers and stud girdle. polished B&M 6:71 Mega blower, topped with new Barry Grant 750 cfm Mighty Demon blower carbs & NX port nitrous rail system (never used) with jets from 100 to 500 extra HP. Tranny built by JW Performance Trans, (Johnny Winters) also professional, in Cocoa, Fl. and is fully built to 1,000 HP guaranteed. Reverse valve body, manual shift. 2,800 built converter. Ford 9" Rear with Strange center 3:50 gear and 31 splined axles.
The entire history of the Vette with over 750 photos from day one can be seen @ cardomain.com/ride/591305
Asking $96,845.00 and includes every spare & support items I have that can go with the car, including a duel wheel, low body, open trailer with 5 brand new tires and matching chrome wheels (but they have surface rust on them in some areas from sitting outside).
All notebooks, and some historical magazines etc from past issues will also go with this world famous, one of a kind show & go stopper. I guarantee all mechanical systems to be problem free. (Motor, Blower, Carbs, Electronics, built Turbo 400 Trans. Great tread on tires and perfect rims, etc).
If you find any problem you don't like before the sale, I'll work with you to fix it to your satisfaction at the asking price. Other arrangement such as adjusting the price could be made if that would make you happier.
Delivery within the U.S. possible by me or freight company. (depending on distance) Delivery to U.S. port-of-choice for overseas buyers.
Contact me @ MrBlue66@cfl.rr.com or call: (386) 427-4057 and let's find "Love" a good new home together. Glenn

He sold this not too long ago.
2016 Nissan Altma