Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #1

Wink 2 New Guys with Trucks

Wanted to introduce two buddies of mine that are new to motorgen.com. Compton with his 98 Chevy 1500 and John with his 99' Dodge Ram V10. I told them about the site and how anything goes here so here they are ready to tear up the pavement and have some fun!!!!

They love tearing imports like mine apart.......JK lol

Odd combination aren't we?? Welcome to the board guys!!!

(Compton left. John middle, walter right)

YES THEY DRAG RACE THERE TRUCKS AT IRWINDALE!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Comptizzle74

dude look at john and his nachos

fatass
Old 12-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #3

well hiya folks i am the handsome mr compton from those photos up there. I own the 98 Silverado. Been involved with cars and racing since i was little, raced class 12 and class 10 offroad cars for a while, got out of offroad and i now race a Southwest tour truck at irwindale. love all types of cars, not a big ford fan but some ford do deserve there respect (GT500). Motorgen seems like a pretty cool site so thanks for having me!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
Super Moderator

Haha, nice photo shoot.

That ram needs to lose the front bumper in favor of a brush guard. And it needs to be about a foot taller, then more tire. Such a big truck, deserves a HUGE lift.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Don't listen to me btw, my goal is to make every car or truck uncomfortable and almost impractical for the street.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #6

isnt that the way its supposed to be lol i have a set of thousand dollar hids on the front of my chevy to "blind" people talk about impractical
Old 12-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Welcome to the Thunderdome.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #8
Fast & Filthy

Welcome to the board. What done to your truck besides the obvious pre runner bumper and skid plate? Is it 2 or 4 wheel drive? What suspension do you have on it?
Old 12-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #9

um well where to start its a 2 wheel drive along with the prerunner bumper there are custom side steps that were put on by the same guys that built the bumper, the lift i have is the rcd 6 inch, drops the crossmember, with eibach coils and bilstein 5100s also have a volant intake, and also intalled larger diameter plug wires, high performance cap rotor, took all the stock GM U-Joints out (stocks are non greasable) and put greasable ones in, Pair of KC 70W HIDS with custom switch wiring as BRIAN he's seen it, computer has been taken out and programmed for tire size and shift points, have upgraded hids for the regular headlights which are bright purple now and thats about all i can think of right now
Old 12-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #10
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comptizzle74 View Post
um well where to start its a 2 wheel drive along with the prerunner bumper there are custom side steps that were put on by the same guys that built the bumper, the lift i have is the rcd 6 inch, drops the crossmember, with eibach coils and bilstein 5100s also have a volant intake, and also intalled larger diameter plug wires, high performance cap rotor, took all the stock GM U-Joints out (stocks are non greasable) and put greasable ones in, Pair of KC 70W HIDS with custom switch wiring as BRIAN he's seen it, computer has been taken out and programmed for tire size and shift points, have upgraded hids for the regular headlights which are bright purple now and thats about all i can think of right now
No blower?