Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #31
pain's fun, hit me again

How much? I be interested as well.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordy racer View Post
i just sold my 1000RR last night ..

Ryridesmotox.. i am selling the RC.. i got it back from her.. the title never changed hands with her during our split, so its been in my name the whole time since 2002. the bike is a 2002 and has 15,900 miles. it has been garage kept right next to the RR its life.. it has a power commander, jarden muffs.. the rear seat delete will be staying with the EX, it was sign by several honda racers and they wrote my EX's name on it for her.
it has a undertail kit that needs some adjustment (will show in pics).. i will get back to you on price and more pics next week. i'm heading to NASCAR tomorrow all day..
Nice... love the RVT100r. When I was working at motopro in Oceanside I rode one. I have been in love with that thing ever since. The power band on those is absolutely ferocious. Let me know howuch it is, I know Guy is interested too. Honeslty I wouldnt be able to make a move on it for like 4 months. I have my first kid due in August and im busy trying to prepare since I have no experience in it haha. So post it up, if i am able t pull the trigger I definitely will cuz I love those damn things and that v-twin powerband.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #33
pain's fun, hit me again

I'm interested depending on the price.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #34

i'm going to be asking 5500.. PM me if you guy want to see it.i'm going to be putting it on Craigslist sometime this week, and if its like the CBR i dont think its going to be sitting in my garage for very long..