Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #21
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexGX View Post
Street luge. With a skateboard. 25 MPH while laying down on a skateboard = epic
I remember doing that. We use to do it tandem. We would sit sideways on the skateboard and put our feet on the other persons board. Then lean back to turn.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexGX View Post
Street luge. With a skateboard. 25 MPH while laying down on a skateboard = epic
I knew a kid that lost half of his thumb doing that. Was a neighborhood tradition to gather the skateboards and race down the long steep hill in the middle of suburbia. Then he let his thumb slip under the wheel going 20-30mph. We didn't do that anymore.

I didn't do much stupid things as a kid, just general reckless behavior. Jumping off roofs, jumping off roofs drunk, rolling down hills ragdoll style, slamming on front brakes and flying over the handlebars at high speed, thinking I was some sort of BMX prodigy and going of jumps WAY too big for my own good, having rock throwing wars, diving face fist into the shallow end of a pool, drug experimentation, bottle rocket wars in mexico, mixing countless types of alcohol then watering the bottles down so we didn't get caught then throwing our guts up from the disgusting concoction...

Now that I think of it I was pretty stupid. Kinda funny thinking back about how indestructable you were as a kid. If i did half the shit I did back then now I'd be a cripple.

Stupidest thing I did was when I was an adult tho. Thinking I was hot shit and running from the cops on a bike then getting caught a few months later by the pursuing officer. >.<
Old 11-25-2010, 01:05 AM   #23
Super Moderator

Did you get prosecuted for it?
Old 11-25-2010, 07:12 AM   #24
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

It started in 2nd grade with thumb tacks on bottoms of this guy Mickeys char. But progressed to ordering pizzas to neighboring houses from pay phones. We did some blowing up shit in the back yard. There were flames over the roof the FD came my buddy said it was the BBQ and he says this isent my first day look at the trees. They were all brown and burnt. Shooting a bum with a potato launcher. One of my buddy's passed out on a couch once so we tied him down to it and loaded it in to the back of a truck drove him to a park and dropped him off in the middle classic. He finally woke up made it back very confused.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:38 AM   #25
pain's fun, hit me again

When i was 8 i started making my own fireworks, needless to say, after several 3rd degree burns on my hands, losing my eyebrows a few time, and completely burning off the hair on my head and almost burning down the house, i got better at it
Old 12-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Did you get prosecuted for it?
I spent a night in jail when I got arrested a few months later. I actually got sentenced to a year in LA county jail but because the courts didn't have their paperwork together the judge let me off with 3 years 'unofficial' probation.

A night in jail and the cop (La Verne PD, same motor cop) impounded my bike twice ($700 >.<). Once when he arrested me and the next day when I was out getting food.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #27
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Lets hear some mischief stories. I'll start us off:

When I was 16/ 17 we used to steal traffic cones and road block signs then block off streets at 2 am. We started with smaller streets then worked our way up to Imperi*l Highw*y. We used flares for that one.
Fixed that for you

I reasonably sure those were the road flares that I stole out of the back of a cop car.

I don't think you were there when we blocked the street off/made a detour in a circle. We saw the same cars make right turn after right turn and kept going in a big circle until they finally broke the detour.

I guess you could count that as the stupidest thing I've ever done... but I do have a lot more stories.