Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-02-2008, 07:39 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
My nephew Eric was following me when he got pulled over (which I didn't see). When I looked in my mirror he wasn't there so I pulled over and waited for a minute and then turned back around to find him.
Ahh, I was wondering if everything was alright..
BTW your snake sounds amazing..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #72
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

I was wondering what he got pulled over for, since we were all driving well underneath the limit I knew it couldn't be for speeding I'm glad to hear he didn't get a ticket though - that would have totally put a downer on the day.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #73

POST your pics here!

http://motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554
Old 08-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I was wondering what he got pulled over for, since we were all driving well underneath the limit I knew it couldn't be for speeding I'm glad to hear he didn't get a ticket though - that would have totally put a downer on the day.
Yea, the day turned out great.. I actually was getting bummed out because i was running late. In one of your initial posts you mentioned that you guys will be rolling out by 11:10 - 11:15 and i showed up around 11:30.. I expected to see an empty gas station..

This is going to be one heck of a month for cruising for me.. TSP it putting on something on the 9th and the week after there's like a 100 car, 100 mile cruise that OC horsepower is putting on..

Old 08-02-2008, 08:19 PM   #75

Had a good time today up until my GN stopped playing.

Thank you, Sean, for running for help, and for the bottled water.

Thank you, Ray for coming to the rescue.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:21 PM   #76

hey guys.. it's Mike with the black Honda bike, thanks for letting me and my friend hang with you guys today.. i had a blast chatting with everyone.. see you guys on the 9th..
hopefully those photos and videos came out OK
Old 08-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #77

Send a message via AIM to eric97srad Send a message via MSN to eric97srad Send a message via Yahoo to eric97srad Send a message via Skype™ to eric97srad
Talking

hey all... this is eric with the OLD gixxer. Had a great time today, thanks for putting on a fun event! CHP officer was a dick, but thankfully no ticket.... last thing I need right now. Hopefully we'll all see eachother again soon.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:42 PM   #78

yea the cops around here in Socal DO NOT like it if the tag isn't mounted.. glad he didn't give you to much shit.. HEY, next time a get a group of riders to hit the mountain you should tag a long.. just make sure you wear your jacket LOL..
Old 08-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #79
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric97srad View Post
hey all... this is eric with the OLD gixxer. Had a great time today, thanks for putting on a fun event! CHP officer was a dick, but thankfully no ticket.... last thing I need right now. Hopefully we'll all see eachother again soon.
I'm so glad you didn't get a ticket - when I saw you pulled over I was thinking Thanks for coming - I had an awesome time. We'll definitely be doing something again maybe towards the end of September, I just have to plan it out
Old 08-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #80
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Did Eric get a ticket?

I think the other names I can remember are:

Paul - 73 White/Red Camaro (kdracer)
Mike - Honda Bike
Adam and his girlfriend Shannon: Yellow 04 Mach 1 (FordFreak)
Ray - Really sweet Grand National/black rims (SyTech)
Andrew - Black Nissan 300ZX
Carlos - The mad bomber in the Black C6 (BADDASSC6)
Paul - Red Z06 Corvette

Let me think on it, I know more will come to me.
Nice job forgetting your fellow founder

Ben, a.k.a. Vettezuki - LS Powered C3 Corvette
Brendon (As I recall, my memory for names es no bueno), a.k.a. country600 - 0? GXR.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)