Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-09-2014, 09:12 PM   #21
pain's fun, hit me again

Fucking christ, we can shoot on Ben's Property from now on.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-09-2014, 09:33 PM   #22
I, Vettezuki

It's in Gavilin Hills/Lake Matthews area. I will be making a kind of RV/Trailer pad with hookups so people can visit. Me mum will actually be staying on weekends in her big travel trailer. And yes, I have casual ideas about building additional homes on it for family or something like that. Finally, yes an AWD Subie, etc., would be perfectly fine.

This is all dependent on my scheming to work out. I have so little time to mess with this that everything has to go off like clock work and to get a little lucky. It will probably all come down to whether we can sell our house fast enough and the seller of this property taking our fairly low-ball offer (and nothing ominous popping up during inspections). But it is doable and we are pursuing it. We'll see.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #23
pain's fun, hit me again

From you, to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 11-09-2014, 09:35 PM   #24
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Fucking christ, we can shoot on Ben's Property from now on.
There's a gun club all of about a mile from there I think.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #25
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
There's a gun club all of about a mile from there I think.
That property is seriously large enough Adam or I could move there and it would be several years before you even found out

Stopping the world!
Old 11-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #26
I, Vettezuki

It's pretty much unheard of in SoCal, that's why I'm after it.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-09-2014, 10:33 PM   #27
pain's fun, hit me again

No shit, as time goes on my desire for a similar living area becomes greater and greater.

Stopping the world!
Old 11-09-2014, 11:04 PM   #28
I, Vettezuki

It's really quiet out there and the relatively few people who are out there want to be left alone and fall into either the "preppper" or "desert hippie" categories. Both of which are fine with me. Yet, you're less than 30 minutes from anything you could want.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-09-2014, 11:15 PM   #29
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
It's really quiet out there and the relatively few people who are out there want to be left alone and fall into either the "preppper" or "desert hippie" categories. Both of which are fine with me. Yet, you're less than 30 minutes from anything you could want.
Well, if you get it I might be interested in some portion large enough for a house and a workshop.

Stopping the world!