Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #11

^To be honest, I haven't logged in to anything except here. I actually do feel better not worrying about any of it. No forums, no facebook and not even twitter. It did relieve alot of stress.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CARTune independent service
7960 ronson rd.
San Diego, CA. 92111
shop phone - 858-715-1804
Old 10-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #12

Let me add in my truck broke down a couple days after. I haven't gotten it running yet. At first it was the fuel pump so I changed that out/upgraded to walbro. It was late, drove it home that night.... forgot to shut the hood all the way down and boom. The hood pops opening on the freeway. Now the hood doesn't close. The next morning the truck wouldn't start again .... had it towed to the shop again. No spark. Got a new ignition coil and getting spark but no fuel.... turns out its electrical. My fuel pump isn't getting power. Truck still isn't fixed I'm taking time off from the shop and I'm thinking sell the truck fixed or as is I don't care.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7960 ronson rd.
San Diego, CA. 92111
Old 10-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsdatguy View Post
details..... let's see where to start.... It was pretty bad....

ummm well, I badmouthed a good reputable shop because someone was talking in my ear so I believed it was true for a long time. The owner and I spoke and we squared that off... well I'm hoping that we did. He said we're still cool, but who really knows.

I'm a moderator for socalsupras.org and I totally cussed out the other mods and said goodbye to the forums period. With that said... well that's the worst I think. We all got together(mods and admin) and talked about getting things done and setting up meets... well, I was doing that, but what frustrated me was the other mods were still in the talking phase and I was in the doing phase. Yes, I know we all still have lives and other things going on, but if I work from 9am-11pm and I still get more done than anyone else... .... well, that really got to me. I haven't had a day off in 6months and they were telling me to slow things down... ummm the whole point of the mod meet was to get things done not to talk about it. That really got me.

It's been a couple weeks now and I've been checking the forum... yet nothing has been done...

The day I blew up... well was stupid. I didn't have a thought in my mind about anything. I was speeding, late breaking and cutting people off., running stop signs and running red lights... honestly, hoping someone would hit me. Stupid I know.

... What else... Child support... ... Should I give details on that? Here's alittle. I lost my job and I don't make close to half what I used to and they were taking the same amount as when I was doing great. So I'm taking home .. average $50 a week. That's with both jobs. ... I sold my supra after building it for 8 years and collecting uber rare parts and having parts custom made and doing so much for the supra community. Lost my daily and crazy in debt with everything since I lost my good job..

I think I had a breaking point when I woke up that day and realized I have nothing and doing so much when before I did almost nothing and had too much....

Well, actual sounds like it was as much an epiphany about yourself and your situation than a meltdown . Though they can look sort of the same. All you can do is find a path step by step to where you want to be from where you are with what you have. If you don't however, it will be much worse in the future. We're talking rooftops with an assault rifle here.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
pain's fun, hit me again

Kind of truck?
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Kind of truck?
94 toyota pickup. 22re 2wd

7960 ronson rd.
San Diego, CA. 92111
Old 10-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #16

I been doing 60+ hours a week for months, haven't snapped yet...

'Swhat 'mother nature' is for.

Use only in moderation...

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 10-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #17

I'm taking time off and I'm not working so much anymore. Truck still isn't fixed so I'm selling as is.

7960 ronson rd.
San Diego, CA. 92111
Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsdatguy View Post
I'm taking time off and I'm not working so much anymore. Truck still isn't fixed so I'm selling as is.
Wise.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)