Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #191
Super Moderator

DJ Dep, I wasn't making a comment about your motor. I know nothing about your motor. You could have a twin turbo LS7 for all I know. Just setting up a scenario to prove your finite claim to be wrong.

I think LCDs in cars are cool. I had the thought to install a DVD system in my Neon for long trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Before we get WAY further off topic, let's keep our arrows pointed in the same direction for now. Okay?
Okay. Back to this. DB, speak up. I'm sure you've explained this before, so copy and paste for the rest of us nosey bastards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Well, I've stayed out of this up to this point, but I do have a question directed to Durango_Boy. What is the deal with the heads? Have you refunded the money yet? It seems quite simple to me that either the buyer should get his heads immediately or you should refund his money. If you have another side to add, please do, but it seems pretty straight forward to me

BTW, I'm listening to Kid Rock on TV right now, he is so awful. Who ever presuaded that dick hole to stand in front of a mic?

Old 12-25-2008, 12:05 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
DJ Dep, I wasn't making a comment about your motor. I know nothing about your motor. You could have a twin turbo LS7 for all I know. Just setting up a scenario to prove your finite claim to be wrong.

I think LCDs in cars are cool. I had the thought to install a DVD system in my Neon for long trips.

Okay. Back to this. DB, speak up. I'm sure you've explained this before, so copy and paste for the rest of us nosey bastards.

BTW, I'm listening to Kid Rock on TV right now, he is so awful. Who ever presuaded that dick hole to stand in front of a mic?
Just Dep is fine
Right now there isn't anything (motor or trans) in my Vette. I just had my sensitivity level up to high is all.

As to Durango_Boy, after the spanking V-Twin gave him, I would be surprised to see him come back. Which can only be a good thing for this forum. Wellllll...he MAY come back under a different name. He's been known to do that before. Or he may send his minions to defend him. He's also done that.
But he's been so thoroughly outed, I don't see what he could say for a reply. I wonder if he took the money he stole for those heads and bought Christmas presents for himself with it??

Old 12-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #193
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
Just Dep is fine
Right now there isn't anything (motor or trans) in my Vette. I just had my sensitivity level up to high is all.

As to Durango_Boy, after the spanking V-Twin gave him, I would be surprised to see him come back. Which can only be a good thing for this forum. Wellllll...he MAY come back under a different name. He's been known to do that before. Or he may send his minions to defend him. He's also done that.
But he's been so thoroughly outed, I don't see what he could say for a reply. I wonder if he took the money he stole for those heads and bought Christmas presents for himself with it??
If someone disappeared with $770 of my money, check or MO. I would have driven to the address where I sent the check with a bat, about a month after I didn't have the product. Out of state or not.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:54 PM   #194

Quote:
If someone disappeared with $770 of my money, check or MO. I would have driven to the address where I sent the check with a bat, about a month after I didn't have the product. Out of state or not.
LOL....I was gonna say that but wasn't sure I was violating any forum rules.

Old 12-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #195
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
LOL....I was gonna say that but wasn't sure I was violating any forum rules.
You would be if you said "I am coming to get YOU."

"If somebody did X I would . . . " is an abstraction.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 12-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #196
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You would be if you said "I am coming to get YOU."

"If somebody did X I would . . . " is an abstraction.
I'm speaking in general terms. I still don't have anything against DB, he is still within the time window to explain himself. There are always exceptions to the rule. I always give the benefit of the doubt.

Old 12-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #197
Heart Attack

Quote:
I did not get to meet you on the August Bird run,but i have seen you around the forums for some time. With that said, you seem like a guy that does not take crap,or getting ripped off,by somebody lightly.

Enkeivette scammer

Last edited by Vettezuki : 12-25-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: grammar

Old 12-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #198
Super Moderator

Ha. I can be kind of a dick I guess. My problem is that I just don't let things go, ever.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #199
Heart Attack

Quote:
Ha. I can be kind of a dick I guess. My problem is that I just don't let things go, ever.
Some times you have to be one,or else some people will try and walk all over you. It's a shame but they do exist.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:13 PM   #200
Power's off.

Quote:
Really? Like ball joints?