Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #1

Default Canyon cruise

Some friends and I decided to take a cruise through the Santa Monica mountains today. It was a real blast. Believe it or not, we didn't see a single cop or CHP in the canyons. We started at super car sunday in Woodland Hills and then did Mulholland to Stunt to Tuna to PCH, back to Mulholland through Kanan and ended at Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas.

Anyways, here are some pics of the cars.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=67a8ed86ef

Nissan 350Z (SOLD): Great for everyday driving and occasional corner carving
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: MREV2, HFC, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Osiris Tune, GR+Pro Coil Overs, SPC alignment
Old 01-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #2

Also ran my buddies IS f with the 8 speed auto from about 30 and kept up really well. When I shut down, around 80mph, he was at my hood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: MREV2, HFC, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Osiris Tune, GR+Pro Coil Overs, SPC alignment
Old 01-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Sweet! Post these runs here in the future. There's at least a few guys who are almost always down for a run like that.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Sweet! Post these runs here in the future. There's at least a few guys who are almost always down for a run like that.
Definitely.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #5

no likey linkey...

damn, that's twice now you've disappointed me.

Kanan is boring, Latigo is better, a little rough in spots but better.

Been wanting to head further up the coast, do it often in the work truck but never the car.

Biggest problem with that is when I feel like I'm 'done' for the day, I'm still a million mile drive away from home.
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
no likey linkey...

damn, that's twice now you've disappointed me.

Kanan is boring, Latigo is better, a little rough in spots but better.

Been wanting to head further up the coast, do it often in the work truck but never the car.

Biggest problem with that is when I feel like I'm 'done' for the day, I'm still a million mile drive away from home.
I promise I will post all events on here. I am pretty bad about it. The worst part is that I like how diverse this forum is.

Kanan is a very boring drive indeed. I will try Latigo next time since I have heard great things about it. Decker is a lot of fun too but very tight.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpeedAddictX View Post
Kanan is a very boring drive indeed. I will try Latigo next time since I have heard great things about it. Decker is a lot of fun too but very tight.

Sorry, I don't understand the concept...

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".