Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ?
Super Guys 19 82.61%
Take em or Leave em 3 13.04%
Go back to Vettmod 0 0%
Internet Stalkers 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #1

Default Poll:What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ?

This poll is for the MotorGen members that have been here longer than 2 weeks.
We all know that DB owes the money and the payment method will be decided by a court of law. Not by the Vettemod crew.
This head deal just took place in October but these guys have been hounding Durango Boy for several years now. Why ?--because he posted wrong info while trying to help someone?—because he posted something that was copyrighted and took it down right away, after finding out it was wrong to post it ? Others have done that…right ? These guys in the past have found that if enough of them gang up, they as a group can make everyone believe what their saying by saying it over and over and over. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it the truth but on the internet it might seem so. These boys are pissed because they wanted the mods at CF to ban DB for posting bad info but the mods didn’t feel it measured up to a bannable defense. When the mods would not do what the boys wanted the boys decided to try and make ALL the other members lives miserable by posting comments in threads that DB wasn’t even in. When a thread was started about an alternator the boys would come into the thread in force and post comments like “maybe you should ask DB he is the alt bitch” or “if you need assistance clocking your alternator contact the gay Super Hero”. The mods had there hands full trying to keep up and the other members began getting really pissed off at the boys for disrupting their threads. The boys say that DB would contact the mods and get posts sanitized and threads closed---that was not true---the other members grew so tired of their childish posts that the other members began contacting the mods the INSTANT one of them posted some of their crap. It wasn’t DB it was the other members.
Granted they are smart and talented and have been a GREAT help to many over the years BUT that doesn’t give them the RIGHT to be judge and jury and then treat others like total shit all using the excuse of trying to warn the world about DB. “THIS IS THE REASON I’AM OVER HERE IN YOUR SANDBOX” not because I support DB in the head deal.
These guys are a gang of bullies, you’ve seen them in action what do you think ?

Old 01-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

I think regardless of circumstance if someone didn't give me my $700+ dollars back in a timely manner I'd be pissed off too. I understand where they are coming from. I hope the situation is resolved soon and we can put this whole thing behind us.

Old 01-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I think regardless of circumstance if someone didn't give me my $700+ dollars back in a timely manner I'd be pissed off too. I understand where they are coming from. I hope the situation is resolved soon and we can put this whole thing behind us.
I agree but the $700 doesnt explain the previous several years of abuse.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
Super Moderator

Not going to read your whole post, because you bore me. But to answer the poll question, the VM crowd (of which I am part of) consists mainly of helpful and knowledgeable guys.

That site is great resource for Corvette lovers and lacks as many morons (like yourself) as CF has. By the way, what have you contributed to Motorgen or Vettemod in the way of automotive knowledge/ insight? Or are you simply the "internet stalker" that you accuse everyone else of being? That was rhetorical by the way, moron.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #5

rodsknockin/dwncchs you are a fraud and a waste of time

Old 01-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #6

Old 01-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
These guys are a gang of bullies, you’ve seen them in action what do you think ?
I think that if you had a hair on your ass, you would use your real identity.
(Even DB has bigger nuts than you)
I think that without any credibility, you have only proven our points.
I also believe, in your "pursuit of revenge", you have only made DB's image worse.
I also think the guys here see thru you better than you think.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
Super Moderator

I recently posted a poll, comparing your credibility to the 'bad guy.' I believe it was 17:1, Bird:You. And we all know where that one vote for you came from.

So now, you seem to think that it's a good idea to post another, very similar poll, for the same crowd to vote on... What did you think was going to happen?

You are quite possibly the dumbest person that I've ever conversed with over the internet. I'd be willing to bet money that your IQ would fall somewhere between average (100) and borderline retarded (79, I think it is). Please don't ever reproduce. Please. Please don't.

Old 01-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
This poll is for the MotorGen members that have been here longer than 2 weeks.
We all know that DB owes the money and the payment method will be decided by a court of law. Not by the Vettemod crew.
This head deal just took place in October but these guys have been hounding Durango Boy for several years now. Why ?--because he posted wrong info while trying to help someone?—because he posted something that was copyrighted and took it down right away, after finding out it was wrong to post it ? Others have done that…right ? These guys in the past have found that if enough of them gang up, they as a group can make everyone believe what their saying by saying it over and over and over. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it the truth but on the internet it might seem so. These boys are pissed because they wanted the mods at CF to ban DB for posting bad info but the mods didn’t feel it measured up to a bannable defense. When the mods would not do what the boys wanted the boys decided to try and make ALL the other members lives miserable by posting comments in threads that DB wasn’t even in. When a thread was started about an alternator the boys would come into the thread in force and post comments like “maybe you should ask DB he is the alt bitch” or “if you need assistance clocking your alternator contact the gay Super Hero”. The mods had there hands full trying to keep up and the other members began getting really pissed off at the boys for disrupting their threads. The boys say that DB would contact the mods and get posts sanitized and threads closed---that was not true---the other members grew so tired of their childish posts that the other members began contacting the mods the INSTANT one of them posted some of their crap. It wasn’t DB it was the other members.
Granted they are smart and talented and have been a GREAT help to many over the years BUT that doesn’t give them the RIGHT to be judge and jury and then treat others like total shit all using the excuse of trying to warn the world about DB. “THIS IS THE REASON I’AM OVER HERE IN YOUR SANDBOX” not because I support DB in the head deal.

Let cooler heads prevail here.

Dominus vobsicum
is solas na bhfliaitheas tareis antsail seo agat

Old 01-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #10
Neanderthal

VetteMOD??? Never been there.
2016 Nissan Altma