Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-31-2010, 11:08 PM   #61
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
As some of you guys know, the reason this got set a little on the back burner was my wife leaving her previous gig a year ago and us starting our own biz. All in all that's going pretty well, but we had to pump in a small fortune to get it rolling. However, taking the normal huge loss for a new business lead to a rather large return this year. We still need to keep capitalization high on that business, but I might be able to bleed off a little to get some momentum on this project again.

I have a tendency to bite off a lot, but I always finish what I start.
I need to get up to your place one of these weekends and get soem more work in on it.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 06-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #62
I, Vettezuki

Default Wish Me Luck

I'll be meeting with somebody on Monday in effort to get some sponsorship goodies.

DeathCult and I started working on it again this last week. Money is sill tight, but I'm gonna do what I can.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #63
Super Moderator

I'm down to come next week sometime. The week is better for me, the weekends are usually pretty packed.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #64
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I'm down to come next week sometime. The week is better for me, the weekends are usually pretty packed.
We'll be working next Tuesday and Thursday. Be there.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-05-2010, 02:24 AM   #65
Super Moderator

Be there? Haha, or what?! Gonna punish me?
Old 06-05-2010, 02:31 AM   #66
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Be there? Haha, or what?! Gonna punish me?
Or you'll hurt my feelings.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #67
I, Vettezuki

We'll be working this Tuesday and Thursday. Come on by in the late afternoon or evening if you want to help or just check it out. We'll be doing front and rear bumper work, but there's plenty of odds and ins that need attention. If you plan to work, come ready to get dirty.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #68
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I'll be meeting with somebody on Monday in effort to get some sponsorship goodies.. . .
Looking promising

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #69
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Looking promising
Done. I'll be picking up a full clutch setup (Pressure Plate, Disc, Flywheel, Throwout Bearing, and Master Cylinder) from McLeod either later this week or early next week.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #70
Fast & Filthy

Great! How's the blower coming along?