Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-15-2009, 04:56 PM   #481
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
I have been at the weights since I was 19. I just doubled my work out this last week. I'm 57. I think I'm 16.
Wow and I thought it was just Sean saying you acted like you were 16. Turns out you think too.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:50 PM   #482

I'm 59. You guys are ALL PUNKS!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #483
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybad79 View Post
Hey, that's censorship

Ya but it was funny.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
I'm 59. You guys are ALL PUNKS!!!
Hi kid I like your posts right to the facts

Old 01-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #485
Power's off.

It just keeps getting better.
Now he is buying carbs when he owes Red his money.
http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/miku...bs-151347.html
WTF is wrong with this guy?

Old 01-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #486
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
It just keeps getting better.
Now he is buying carbs when he owes Red his money.
http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/miku...bs-151347.html
WTF is wrong with this guy?
It looks like he got them for free, but he should sell them and give the money back to Red.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #487
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
It looks like he got them for free, but he should sell them and give the money back to Red.
"I am just wondering if it's worth it. Probably be about $600 to have them worked over and ready for me to bolt on." - DB

I've stayed out of this, but as far as I can tell, at BEST, he lacks focus and is completely self centered.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #488
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
"I am just wondering if it's worth it. Probably be about $600 to have them worked over and ready for me to bolt on." - DB

I've stayed out of this, but as far as I can tell, at BEST, he lacks focus and is completely self centered.

2016 Nissan Altma

Old 01-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #489

Hey dudes.

Just joined up to put my thoughts in.....I think Saudi hit it right on the head, I agree completely. Along with everyone else's comments, from long ago it would bother me greatly how when called on an erroneous statement, d_b would go back & edit his post and then claim he never said it. I saw that too many times.
But he will never ever admit he's been wrong about anything, he's psychotic in that way. He KNOWS he does nothing wrong, everybody else is just jealous and wants to bring him down. He KNOWS he is a good & just man, only sharing his vast knowledge & help without any expectation of recompense. The adulation feeds his ego and his humble charade makes him all the more lovable. Rejection & anonimity are his biggest fears, the monsters in his closet he cannot face.
I had enough of his bullshit long ago, and I too exchanged several long e-mails with him trying to explain where this anymosity toward him came from and ways he might reduce it. He did not get my point at all, but went on & on & on about what good work he doing and how so many people appreciated it and he was only helping those in need. When I came to see that he truly is incapable of understanding it, I gave up. I have stayed neutral about him until lately. Now I am apathetic, I really don't give shit what happens to him. But if it will make him Shut The Fuck Up, then I am all for whatever it takes.

John

Old 01-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #490
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhil View Post
Hey dudes.

Just joined up to put my thoughts in.....I think Saudi hit it right on the head, I agree completely. Along with everyone else's comments, from long ago it would bother me greatly how when called on an erroneous statement, d_b would go back & edit his post and then claim he never said it. I saw that too many times.
But he will never ever admit he's been wrong about anything, he's psychotic in that way. He KNOWS he does nothing wrong, everybody else is just jealous and wants to bring him down. He KNOWS he is a good & just man, only sharing his vast knowledge & help without any expectation of recompense. The adulation feeds his ego and his humble charade makes him all the more lovable. Rejection & anonimity are his biggest fears, the monsters in his closet he cannot face.
I had enough of his bullshit long ago, and I too exchanged several long e-mails with him trying to explain where this anymosity toward him came from and ways he might reduce it. He did not get my point at all, but went on & on & on about what good work he doing and how so many people appreciated it and he was only helping those in need. When I came to see that he truly is incapable of understanding it, I gave up. I have stayed neutral about him until lately. Now I am apathetic, I really don't give shit what happens to him. But if it will make him Shut The Fuck Up, then I am all for whatever it takes.

John

Don't be shy here, say what you really think.

I have nothing aginst DB myself. BUT!!! What we have read here and on VM is very damning for DB. I have tried to help him a number of times myself. I have read his posts on CF and found them ......well.... "wanting"...(for lack of a better term) in detail and some not even close to being correct. I hope all this will be done with when RED gets his money (which according to RED should be soon).
2016 Nissan Altma