Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-30-2014, 02:05 PM   #1

Default Garrett turbos for sale!

Trying to scrape some money together to fix my Typhoon and repair my Jeep after the theft (actually make it more theft deterent and modify it a bit).

The exhaust flange link is here. This flange will work on all 3 of these turbos.

First one is the GT3276. Twin scroll of course. Price is $500 obo plus shipping.

The other one is the one I really want. It started off as the same turbo, GT3276, but now has a GT40 compressor wheel/housing on it. Will support around 550hp due to the smaller exhaust housing. asking price is $800obo. Id use it but Id have to sell my GT3788R first.

I only have one exhaust flange between the two, so which ever turbo sells first gets the flange.

Prices do not include shipping.

Now for the pics of the side by side comparison.

I also have GT3788R for sale as well. This is the same exact turbo I have on my truck and I love it. Part# 759361-5001S. It is an internal gate turbo with a range from 19-24PSI, its currently setup towards 19psi. The wastegate actuator can be swapped out for a lower spring pressure if you want it lower, but thats on you. It does use the same exact outlet flange as the GT32's Im selling. Asking price is $1500OBO plus shipping. Onto the pics:

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 05-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #2

A little more info:

The GT3276 (420-450hp) and the modded GT40 (550hp) are journal bearing turbos with an adjustable wastegate spring pressure of 18-23psi. Both are oil only, NO water cooling. Still work just fine, just dont beat on it before you shut the engine off, or invest in a turbo timer to prevent coking of the oil.

The GT3788R (650hp) is a ball bearing turbo with an adjustable wastegate actuator of 19-24psi. Oil and water cooled. You still want dont want to beat on it before you shut the engine off or invest in a turbo timer, but the water cooling helps keep temps down, so it wont be much of an issue.

All 3 turbos: T3 twin scroll, internally wastegated, include the actuator, are brand new/never used.

If anyone has any further questions, feel free to ask, thanks.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 05-11-2014, 03:42 PM   #3

Gt3276 - $500
Gt40 - $750
Gt3788r - $1000