Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #41

watching the third video in your first post...that looks nothing like you lol
Old 10-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverscmustang View Post
watching the third video in your first post...that looks nothing like you lol
i dunno. short, bald, ugly. same guy then, same guy now

Some pix from 7stock.

Pics are in various places. BTW I was the very first car to line up in the morning, and I don't even have magic triangles in my motor Was a fun event, first time outside of Mazda HQ for many years.

rx7club

norotors

nightimport.com

EDIT: a random pic of my whip. i have no idea who took it. getting ready to park my shitbox in the main area.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mdpalmer : 10-31-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #43

Talking auto-x #3 with new setup video

Quick clip from auto-x last Sunday @ El Toro. I cross posted this in the events forum. Porsche Club of America (PCA) Orange County Region (OCR) put this on, great event. 70 bux, got a free t shirt and two aluminum water bottles, and a hotdog/potato salad lunch.

Last of 3 timed runs (normally they have 4 but daylight savings is a problem). This is after 8 practice runs. I tried to find my instructor but he was no where to be found. I was alone. Less weight

After watching the video, there were tons of places where I could have gone faster, taken a better line, braked in a better place, etc. And I slowed down right before the finish b/c I didn't want to take out the timing equipment lol. I had to roll on the gas on some parts b/c the tires would just spin.

The next mods to the car are going to be an aftermarket steering wheel and new wheels/tires. 285/30/18 tires all around on 18x10 CCW classics are my plan

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 12-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #44

Looks like you had a great time!
Old 12-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple View Post
Looks like you had a great time!
I sure did I'm telling you, we are so very lucky to have a venue as open as El Toro close by, not to mention the Porsche guys who put this on. They are very organized and put on a great show. For those of you who like to autocross or think you would like it, you have to get to their events. It's not clear how long they (or perhaps another organization) will be able to put these on. They had them practically monthly in 2011, I think it will be similar next year, I think the first one is in Feb though

I think I'm gonna take a break for a few months b/c I actually have been trying not to spend money on stuff due to job insecurity, even though I have a new (temporary) gig. I would still be willing to come out and spectate/video even if I wasn't driving...

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #46

Cool been a while

Been a while since I posted here. Almost a year has gone by Let's see what has happened since then:

Dec 2011, got new wheels/tires
Jan 2012, El Toro Driver's clinic /w Porsche club
Feb 2012, Buttonwillow Driver's clinic
Feb 2012, Cars & Coffee Irvine
Aug 2012, LS Series Showdown autocross @ Adams
Sept 2012, Autocross /w Porsche club
Sept/Oct 2012, Sevenstock/Mazfest @ Willow Springs

Vid from LS series showdown autocross @ adams

Vid from Willow Springs last weekend

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 395425_2862954008957_2086438448_n.jpg (105.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 425524_3275817210279_105127318_n.jpg (148.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 304363_4433065380760_1758986873_n.jpg (175.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 576866_4420624269740_1193138175_n.jpg (70.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (189.7 KB, 20 views)

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #47

Nice Mike. You look comfortable at Big Willow.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #48

Default Willow Springs Big Track PRIVATE RENTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Nice Mike. You look comfortable at Big Willow.
Thanks dude. I wasn't to be perfectly honest. I was trying to keep my cool... first time there. I'll tell you one thing... that track is all about SPEED. It's intimidating at first. I think you'd like it

But hey... a little update... here's a little clip I took with my phone two weeks ago. 1st gear roll on to 4th gear pull.

Also... guys... we are looking for people to come to our track day April 19!!!! Please PM me if interested. $250 Big Willow Track. Private rental.

Motorgen event: http://motorgen.com/forum/calendar.p...=2013-4-19&c=1

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 09-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #49

Cool haven't posted in a while lol

Haven't posted in a while. I came in here to see if you guys wanted to come out for a private track day October 9th (it's a WEDNESDAY.. I know it will be tough to get off of work) at Willow Springs big track. I posted in the EVENTS section:

http://motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52152

Anyway, random pic I took at work the other day. I have a fresh gash on the front D/S bumper cover, thanks to shit that fell off my garage shelf. I'm about due to repaint the old girl lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130912_171628.jpg (992.8 KB, 12 views)

2001 DC4 Acura Integra