Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderiff View Post
do you have to rsvp to be able to go to the meet? id like to go but not sure yet due to sunday schedule.
The "RSVP" it's just so that others have an idea of who might be there. Just come on down if your schedule works and you feel like it. I'm at about 90%+.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #12

Hey guys thanks for coming out!! I saw Vettezuki and Blackboostn cars! great turn out it was around 50+ cars... i tried to get everyone, missed some sorry!!! who else came out from here??? pix are on another thread, thanx again! we'll have another one pretty soon!
01 Camaro SS #4488 430RWHP
01 Corvette C5 Stock
Old 09-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS View Post
Hey guys thanks for coming out!! I saw Vettezuki and Blackboostn cars! great turn out it was around 50+ cars... i tried to get everyone, missed some sorry!!! who else came out from here??? pix are on another thread, thanx again! we'll have another one pretty soon!
Sorry we couldn't get other Motorgen peeps to represent, but it's always nice to see you guys.

Heads Up, we're doing a Moonlight run in October that will leave from the McDonald's meet. Stay tuned for more information.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Sorry we couldn't get other Motorgen peeps to represent, but it's always nice to see you guys.

Heads Up, we're doing a Moonlight run in October that will leave from the McDonald's meet. Stay tuned for more information.
nice! i'll stay tuned for this one
01 Camaro SS #4488 430RWHP
01 Corvette C5 Stock