Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ?
Super Guys 19 82.61%
Take em or Leave em 3 13.04%
Go back to Vettmod 0 0%
Internet Stalkers 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Turd View Post
Let cooler heads prevail here.

Dominus vobsicum
FYI - I think we have an obscure forum rule against using latin and gaelic in the same post.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
FYI - I think we have an obscure forum rule against using latin and gaelic in the same post.
Who's idea was that ??

Old 01-06-2009, 06:22 AM   #13

OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ?
Could be the members are just "tired" of the shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore.The majority of the members just got tired of their constant disruption.
My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:35 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ?
Could be the members are just "tired" of the shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore.The majority of the members just got tired of their constant disruption.
My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.
You don't know shit. I didn't even vote in this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 06:39 AM   #15
Power's off.

Quote:
OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote for a helpless moron?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ? The only vote for me was mine.
Could be the members are just "tired" of my shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore, is because it is full of morons like me. The majority of the members just got tired of their constant correction of stupid answers..
My real reason for being here is to expose myself, and to try and share with you what I did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC. They lick my balls. Why can't you?

Old 01-06-2009, 06:47 AM   #16
Power's off.

Frankly, I can't wait untill they let DB back at CF. Rodger will run home and pack his fudge, since he knows the ins and outs of Megan's law. He can stare at the green tooth Bikini car wash threads, and be the big man on campus again that he so treasures.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:08 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Frankly, I can't wait untill they let DB back at CF. Rodger will run home and pack his fudge, since he knows the ins and outs of Megan's law. He can stare at the green tooth Bikini car wash threads, and be the big man on campus again that he so treasures.
What was the reason for DB being banned at CF?????

Old 01-06-2009, 07:24 AM   #18

I guess there are no rules about altering someones quotes ? That opens up a whole new ball game. This should be fun. Now let me go back and find some of enkievettes quotes.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #19
Power's off.

Quote:
I guess there are no rules about altering someones quotes ? That opens up a whole new ball game. This should be fun. Now let me go back and find some of enkievettes quotes.
That's right moron. Fuck with the supermod. I expect nothing less. It WILL be fun then.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:49 AM   #20
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
What was the reason for DB being banned at CF?????
PM me. Rodger may not know.