Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #1

Default Theft Alert ! 34 3 window and trailer

http://auto.ocregister.com/2011/01/0...-stolen/48798/
Old 01-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

So sad. I don't even know what to say.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #3

That's is f****d up.... one thing people should learn is to never mess with someones car.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

That shit sucks did you know him?

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #5

Thats too bad.

In a few weeks the cops will fall over the frame like Reggie Jacksons Porche

The thieves knew what they were doing, With all those locks on the tongue they came prepared to pull it to where they could cut the locks without anyone hearing.

A friend has one of his cars on a trailer occasionally and always blocks the trailer with a vehicle or jacknifes the pull car/trailer and he has video security cameras. When in the street he has a vehicle in front and behind the trailer.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
That shit sucks did you know him?
Naw, just saw it on OC Register. It's more of a reminder to protect yer stuff. My Camaro was stolen about 5 years ago. I got lazy and left it outside, it was gone in the morning. I was lucky to get it back. They didn't mess around. I have a kill switch on the ign. They cracked the column, hacked my MSD wire harness with a razor blade and finally, replaced my MSD dist with a HEI dist and got it to run. 2 blocks away, the ign module in their dist burnt out. The ground strap was loose. My daughter found it driving around while I was doing police report.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

I hate when stuff gets stolen I had about 8k worth of tools taken out of my work truck. They picked all of the locks in the service bed and just took tools. But it sucks when you have your livelihood taken from you those were the tools I used to make a living and some assholes just come by and take it. Now I am mad all over again.

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:34 PM   #8

Update

The 20-foot Pace trailer that housed Robert Slovick’s prized 1934 Ford hot-rod was found Monday in an apartment complex near Slovick’s house in Garden Grove, but the car remains missing.

Slovick reported the car and the enclosed trailer missing Sunday, saying it is like “his life.” He had built the car from the ground up starting in 1997, and valued it at $250,000.

On Monday, thanks to tips from readers and commenters who saw the story on the O.C. Register website, Slovick and Garden Grove police found the trailer about three miles away, parked in an apartment complex at 13864 Dawson St., Slovick said Tuesday.

“It was backed into a slot where it was RV parking only,” Slovick said. But when he opened the trailer, the car and the rest of Slovick’s contents were gone.

“The whole inside was empty, just like my heart,” Slovick said. “Compressors, tool boxes, nothing.”

Police took fingerprints from the trailer and then released it to Slovick, he said. The trailer is now back at his house, and Slovick said he is expecting an investigator from the department to contact him today regarding the case. Calls to Garden Grove police for further comment have not been returned.

After the story appeared in the Register, Slovick was interviewed by several TV stations and is he is continuing to get the word out in the hopes that his highly customized 1934 Ford 3-Window coupe can be found.

“The car is so hot, you can’t do anything with it,” he said. “Where are they going to take it? It’s like a fugitive now. There has to be someone who saw something.”

Slovick hopes someone at the apartment complex saw the car being unloaded or similar suspicious activity, and that they can help lead to the finding of his hot-rod.

If you have any leads or tips, Slovick and the Garden Grove police are asking for your help. You can contact the police department at 714-741-5704 with any information.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #9

Quote:
My daughter found it driving around while I was doing police report.
LOL Thats the only way stolen vehicles get found. Sometimes with numerous parking tickets on them. And meter maids do not issue parking tickets at 3AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #10

Default Car FOUND !!!

Update in OC Register

A Garden Grove man’s beloved hot-rod that went missing Sunday was found Wednesday in an auto body business, police said

http://auto.ocregister.com/2011/01/0...st-made/49038/

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11711+...03547947132583

: drink: