Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-29-2008, 07:00 AM   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
You might want to spend some time researching the forum rules to see where this forum stands on impersonation. I know I am.
Are the boys leaning on you?

Old 12-29-2008, 07:06 AM   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
Are the boys leaning on you?
Nopeā€¦.no one cares

Old 12-29-2008, 07:55 AM   #294

Here are few from Vettmod of the mean and nasty 18436572.Maybe Bigbird is upset because he stated a thread asking new guys to ask questions and when 18436572 ask him one guess what he couldnt answer it. Duh. These probably wont last long because they will "sanitize" them. Where have we heard that before? Oh and it looks like 18436572 has been banned or locked out but I haven't.

http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2381

http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2507

http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2538

Old 12-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #295

enkievette you need to ban me quick and shut me up.All this truthful information on the Drunken Brawl Cafe might undermine the Vettmod boys credibility.Wow almost 5000 views.

Those of you that really want the truth take a min and go to CF and sign up and go through the archives of the VM boys posts and see the hate they were spreading.If CF didnt like them they were going to make sure no one had any peace.Just check all the boys that have posted in this thread and let everyone know what you think.

Old 12-29-2008, 08:12 AM   #296
Power's off.

Quote:
enkievette you need to ban me quick and shut me up.All this truthful information on the Drunken Brawl Cafe might undermine the Vettmod boys credibility.Wow almost 5000 views.

Those of you that really want the truth take a min and go to CF and sign up and go through the archives of the VM boys posts and see the hate they were spreading.If CF didnt like them they were going to make sure no one had any peace.Just check all the boys that have posted in this thread and let everyone know what you think.
I have an idea Rodger. Just post a link at CF to this thread. I have no problem with that at all.

Old 12-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #297
Power's off.

Quote:
Maybe Bigbird is upset because he stated a thread asking new guys to ask questions and when 18436572 ask him one guess what he couldnt answer it.
I don't answer questions I don't know about, unlike some "innocent" CF people you feel the need to defend.

As for sanitizing. That's a CF thing.

As for banning, I wonder why you would think that?

Old 12-29-2008, 08:46 AM   #298

Quote:

Dear Mr. Surrogate,
We know something you don't know. Heh-heh. Thanks for that heads-up redvetracr!!!

Rods: Why izzit YOU are the only one that sees "the truth"? You can't even be truthful about your forum name.

Old 12-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #299
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Moron, you just proved to me beyond ANY doubt that not only are you NOT affiliated with any legal organization whatsoever (as you clearly know nothing about the law) but that you are also most likely DB himself otherwise a close friend.

In the law (unless we're talking about infractions/ strict liability crimes) you need two things to be proven guilty of something. Mens rea (intent) and actus reus (actually doing it). There is no requirement to be aware of the law itself, only a requirement to have the intention to do the act.

Ex. A tribal warrior in LA, CA need not know that it is illegal to commit murder, he simply has to have had the intent to commit murder and then to commit the actual murder. Ignorance of the law in this sense is irrelevant.

In layman's terms, your "little game" (which obviously wasn't really a game, just stupidity on your part ) would have done nothing to prove your 'case.'

You might want to spend some time researching the forum rules to see where this forum stands on impersonation. I know I am.
Perhaps what he "meant to say" was Fegans Law from Oliver Twist?"
"In this life, one thing counts, in the bank, in large amounts. Charities fine, subscribe to mine, you gotta pick a pocket or two."

Old 12-29-2008, 09:12 AM   #300
Neanderthal

2016 Nissan Altma