Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
Umm...okaaaay.

Oh guys, I have no idea where you got that flywheel / flexplate thing but that wasn't me. I can very easily tell where you get the rest of your material, and whatever floats your boat, but I never had a problem telling one from the other. I think you mistook that from something someone else had an issue with.

"flywheel/flexplate" and you have no idea huh?? you didn`t tell a guy with a clutch problem to turn his FLEXPLATE around?

Old 12-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
http://ul451.gsu.edu/lawand/papers/f...nter/#federal2

Cyberstalking is limited to direct threats via e-mail. Message boards are exempt.
No one has threatened anyone here.

this is too funny...the electrician quoting the law to a ambulance chasing superhero wannabee butt pirate.....come on batboy you can do better than this.....

Old 12-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #83
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
And so does my hard drive.
You guys have represented VetteMod very well and I'm sure BB and TT are very happy with the results of the recent voting.Seems VetteMod went from a rating of 10 yesterday to around 9 today.I'm sure both BB and TT feel their investment is safe with friends like you guys.Nice Job,you've been banned at CF and DC and it probably won't be long and BB and TT will also feel they can no longer afford your friendship.
Now on to something a little more serious.
The recently passed Megan's law has given us in my line of work some new muscle and we are beginning to learn how to use it.I was alerted to the DD club a couple years ago by CF administrators and have been watching and copying posts at CF,DC,VM and even smaller sites ever since.Below is a short paragraph and a list of what I need before I can act.We only need 1 but 3 and above is usually a slam dunk.

When identifying cyberstalking "in the field" , particularly when considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the following features or combinations of features can be considered to characterize a true stalking situation:
• Malice
• Premeditation
• Repetition
• Distress
• Obsession
• Vendetta
• No Legitimate Purpose
• Personally Directed
• Disregarded Warnings to Stop
• Harassment
• Threats

Durango Boy: Thank you, very nicely done you have made my job much easier.Peace is on the horizon,be patient.
DW...................

Old 12-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #84

I'm not a lawyer...but I played one on a forum....

Old 12-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #85
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_G View Post
Then you know Megans law is about sex offenders, and child stalking.(Maybe he HAS a point)?

Old 12-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_G View Post

after further review he is not a lawyer...it appears he is worse than a lawyer, they charge by the hour, dw charges by the minute..

Just curious but why is it ok for your "buddy" to sell parts and not deliver them or a refund after two months???? isn`t that called stealing? and why is it ok for him to warn an ebay buyer that he might be getting scammed but it`s not ok for someone like me to warn potential customers that your buddy IS scamming someone? while your researching the law (in between charging by the minute) maybe you can tell us about copyright infringement....I believe he got caught doing that then lied that he had permission when he clearly did not...

Old 12-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Then you know Megans law is about sex offenders, and child stalking.(Maybe he HAS a point)?

who was it that was typing about screwing a dead body??

Old 12-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #88

Megan's Law provides the public with Internet access to detailed information on registered sex offenders. This expanded access allows the public for the first time to use their personal computers to view information on sex offenders required to register with local law enforcement.

I wonder how many sex offenders are in Ohio????

Old 12-22-2008, 09:51 PM   #89
Heart Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
And so does my hard drive.
You guys have represented VetteMod very well and I'm sure BB and TT are very happy with the results of the recent voting.Seems VetteMod went from a rating of 10 yesterday to around 9 today.I'm sure both BB and TT feel their investment is safe with friends like you guys.Nice Job,you've been banned at CF and DC and it probably won't be long and BB and TT will also feel they can no longer afford your friendship.
Now on to something a little more serious.
The recently passed Megan's law has given us in my line of work some new muscle and we are beginning to learn how to use it.I was alerted to the DD club a couple years ago by CF administrators and have been watching and copying posts at CF,DC,VM and even smaller sites ever since.Below is a short paragraph and a list of what I need before I can act.We only need 1 but 3 and above is usually a slam dunk.

When identifying cyberstalking "in the field" , particularly when considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the following features or combinations of features can be considered to characterize a true stalking situation:
• Malice
• Premeditation
• Repetition
• Distress
• Obsession
• Vendetta
• No Legitimate Purpose
• Personally Directed
• Disregarded Warnings to Stop
• Harassment
• Threats

Durango Boy: Thank you, very nicely done you have made my job much easier.Peace is on the horizon,be patient.
Banned i have not been banned.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
Banned i have not been banned.

I believe everyone who was banned and WANTS to post there has been allowed back in.....