Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #1

Default the evo may be totalled :-(

yesterday sucked ass!!!

im still waiting to see if the shop its at will total it out i hope to god they dont....there isnt really any mechanical damage so idk how the evaluation will go....im fuckin praying they wont total out me baby and just fix it.

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Man, I'm soooo sorry Steve - that's awful. What the hell happened? Are you okay?
Old 02-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Now I'm a sad panda.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Man, I'm soooo sorry Steve - that's awful. What the hell happened? Are you okay?
ya man im good and my 3 other passengers are too lol

the short story is i was leaving the e85 station in LA i went about 400ft down the road which turns into a 90 degree right turn. and there was an suv in front of me well he braked in preperation for the turn and i braked in preperation for the turn right behind him, well in the middle of the sharp right i guess this asshole gets scared and hits his brakes like theres a fuckin deer in the middle of the road or something and i reacted to slow and my hood and lights went under his honda pilots read bumper and because i hit the brakes so hard in the middle of a right turn my rear end slid out and the rear driver side tire hit the curb.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #5
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ya man im good and my 3 other passengers are too lol

the short story is i was leaving the e85 station in LA i went about 400ft down the road which turns into a 90 degree right turn. and there was an suv in front of me well he braked in preperation for the turn and i braked in preperation for the turn right behind him, well in the middle of the sharp right i guess this asshole gets scared and hits his brakes like theres a fuckin deer in the middle of the road or something and i reacted to slow and my hood and lights went under his honda pilots read bumper and because i hit the brakes so hard in the middle of a right turn my rear end slid out and the rear driver side tire hit the curb.
I just had my wife look at the pictures and she thinks it might be a total

I'm so sorry to hear about everything - looking at the pictures makes me sick
Old 02-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Would now be an inappropriate time to ask what happens to totaled cars and what you can take out/off of them?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #7

DAMN! well alteast you and your passengers are ok. So did they make it 100% your fault or was it split?

on a side note... did your head hit the windshield??? jesus man =(
Old 02-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #8
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
DAMN! well alteast you and your passengers are ok. So did they make it 100% your fault or was it split?

on a side note... did your head hit the windshield??? jesus man =(
Holy crap, I missed that the first time
Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #9

long story is i took my friend to the mitsu dealer in coasta mesa to pick up his car, well sense we where already by the beach i was like fuck driving back in traffic lets take the pch too santa monica.

so we get there and stay till 6-7pm-ish and we needs to head back home to chill with his girl....wel i wanted to stay at the beach so i picked up this friend in which is a female on the way home in west covina....also it was her 21st bday so i wanted to kinda spend it with her and also make her buy me drinks

well we're leaving west covina and i wanted to go to laguna beach or dana point but then she wanted me to pic up her friend in san gabrial on the 10 freeway so i just said fuck it sense im going that was lets go to santa monica when i didnt really wanna go to santa monica, well i was on 91 and the tank was running dry so i decided to get e85 sense i was in the area and boom it happens as i leave the station.......

if it gets fixed imma garage queen that car and put my money into the startion and drive that until i get the genesis coupe......all i can think about is my baby being fixed...and not getting totalled like no joke im tearing up thinking about it. it was my most accomplished car...i had it set up perfectly to where there wasnt one thing i didnt like about the car. damn this is depressing

Old 02-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
long story is i took my friend to the mitsu dealer in coasta mesa to pick up his car, well sense we where already by the beach i was like fuck driving back in traffic lets take the pch too santa monica.

so we get there and stay till 6-7pm-ish and we needs to head back home to chill with his girl....wel i wanted to stay at the beach so i picked up this friend in which is a female on the way home in west covina....also it was her 21st bday so i wanted to kinda spend it with her and also make her buy me drinks

well we're leaving west covina and i wanted to go to laguna beach or dana point but then she wanted me to pic up her friend in san gabrial on the 10 freeway so i just said fuck it sense im going that was lets go to santa monica when i didnt really wanna go to santa monica, well i was on 91 and the tank was running dry so i decided to get e85 sense i was in the area and boom it happens as i leave the station.......

if it gets fixed imma garage queen that car and put my money into the startion and drive that until i get the genesis coupe......all i can think about is my baby being fixed...and not getting totalled like no joke im tearing up thinking about it. it was my most accomplished car...i had it set up perfectly to where there wasnt one thing i didnt like about the car. damn this is depressing
I will pray for your Evo.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)