Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #11
pain's fun, hit me again

I have a testicle for sale, should fund the completion of the 87. I want to track that fucker SO bad its not even funny.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
Add my C55 and a friends 335i to the attending list
woo hoo! awesome. i'm not leaving til later, probably around 9... won't get there til probably close to midnight. look forward to seeing you guys out there

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #13

Last minute bump. Gonna drive out late tomorrow night. Sean I will PM/call you about a meetup spot on Sat morning. We should get some breakfast together

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 02-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #14

Sounds good to me. Goign to be a real early breakfast, seeing how we have to be at the tack by 7:30
Old 02-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
Sounds good to me. Goign to be a real early breakfast, seeing how we have to be at the tack by 7:30
lol sorry man, I'm not a morning person myself. I think we could meet up at 6:15, eat, get out to the gas station by 7, fill up, grab some water/ice/gatorate/whatever, and be at the track at 7:30. I will send you details tonight.

I can't wait, you guys are going to love this. Don't forget ur helmets and video cameras

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 02-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #16

Thumbs up tired... but stoked

Had a great time today. Sean and his buddy + gf /w the 335i came out. Z06 carbon, 2 boss 302s, shitload of a "mustang gang", new cayman, v12 turbo s600 merc, couple of c5 z06s, red zr1, holy crap... lots of horsepower on the track today.

Great weather and conditions today, couldn't have asked for any better. I took a few crappy pics and lots of in car video, my go pro lasted for one run and died (didn't charge it). My gf with the yellow rx7 got one clip and we had the carbon z06 follow us for a couple laps, when I get his vids I will post up.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 02-26-2012, 01:26 AM   #17
pain's fun, hit me again

You're fuckin killing me with all these track days

I need to find a money tree and finish all my shit.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 02-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
You're fuckin killing me with all these track days

I need to find a money tree and finish all my shit.
lmfao.... dude take your time, this shit is $$$. I'm broke now, I don't think I'll have enough money to do another one for a while

Here's some video from out of the car, in the afternoon session. The wind kinda kills the sound of the motor and tires. I got a little faster in the afternoon, felt like I learned something. I could have definitely carried more speed in most of the turns, but whatever

I put up an in car vid too but I need to trim it... it's super long. Check out my youtube channel, watch a minute or two of it to get the idea.

Outside

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 02-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #19

When's the next one???
Old 02-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #20
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
lmfao.... dude take your time, this shit is $$$. I'm broke now, I don't think I'll have enough money to do another one for a while

Here's some video from out of the car, in the afternoon session. The wind kinda kills the sound of the motor and tires. I got a little faster in the afternoon, felt like I learned something. I could have definitely carried more speed in most of the turns, but whatever

I put up an in car vid too but I need to trim it... it's super long. Check out my youtube channel, watch a minute or two of it to get the idea.

Outside
Buttonwillow Driver's Clinic 02/25/12 LS1-FD-Rx7 (outside) - YouTube
My car has been sitting for 2 years now, under construction in various stages for 4. Probably around 40k in stuff done to it and its only been out a handful of times. Its paid its dues

Stopping the world!