Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #1

Default Greetings

Hi everyone. name is Majeed, aka Jeed. i drive a heavy convertible mustang... i plan on showing up sometime to the meets as soon as i replacing some cooling system parts and hopefully have my new hood on. I definitely love the import world just i know its 10x easier/cheaper going faster in a domestic with 10x less hassle from the authorities

but no worries... i plan on getting an '04 White NSX within two years or so...

anyways enough talking... here's some photos...

Old 01-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jEEd View Post
Hi everyone. name is Majeed, aka Jeed. i drive a heavy convertible mustang... i plan on showing up sometime to the meets as soon as i replacing some cooling system parts and hopefully have my new hood on. I definitely love the import world just i know its 10x easier/cheaper going faster in a domestic with 10x less hassle from the authorities

but no worries... i plan on getting an '04 White NSX within two years or so...

anyways enough talking... here's some photos...

Hey Jeed, we missed you at Savi today

Stunning pictures as always

Did you ever get the email from Ben last week. Shoot me a PM if you get a chance - we have some work for you if you're interested
Old 01-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #3

haha yeah... unfortunately due to my radiator never getting the recall... it finally shit itself on me and causes oh wonderful amounts extra heat to pressurize my cooling system... thus loosing coolant as i drive. it would be unfortunate if i drove over and my cap shot off and car overheats

but its okay, 2row aluminum arriving on wednesday along with a slim 12" slim 1900CFM fan that i will use as an auxiliary fan to be turned on at all times while car is on. hopefully this fixes the problem and i can drive my car like a 420rwhp car should be driven. LOL

and yeah i did get email from Ben, unfortunately i forgot to email him back saying i was working on it... BUT i did finish it and emailed him back with the finished products as of an hour ago. if you want me to send you a copy of it, send me an email hit him up and tell him to check it out since i dont have any of your #'s.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
haha yeah... unfortunately due to my radiator never getting the recall... it finally shit itself on me and causes oh wonderful amounts extra heat to pressurize my cooling system... thus loosing coolant as i drive. it would be unfortunate if i drove over and my cap shot off and car overheats

but its okay, 2row aluminum arriving on wednesday along with a slim 12" slim 1900CFM fan that i will use as an auxiliary fan to be turned on at all times while car is on. hopefully this fixes the problem and i can drive my car like a 420rwhp car should be driven. LOL

and yeah i did get email from Ben, unfortunately i forgot to email him back saying i was working on it... BUT i did finish it and emailed him back with the finished products as of an hour ago. if you want me to send you a copy of it, send me an email hit him up and tell him to check it out since i dont have any of your #'s.
My # is 714-322-2324 in case you ever need it. I will shoot him an email though.

Bummer about your car, but I'm glad to hear it'll be up and running by next weekend. I expect 420+ rwhp for our dyno day
Old 01-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #5

thank i hope that'll fix the problem... if not.. taking the car outta commission and installing some new HGs...
Old 01-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
thank i hope that'll fix the problem... if not.. taking the car outta commission and installing some new HGs...
Have you run a compression test or anything, or are you fairly certain it's the radiator?
Old 01-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #7

WHERES the rest of my welcomes!?!??!

and sean its a new motor... my compression is fine and it doesn't overheat or anything. just the coolant is running too hot (bad radiator, not enough cooling) causing excess pressure which thus leaks coolant thru the bleeder hole on the expansion tank.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

I start to write a welcome but then spend the rest of my time staring at your avatar and forgetting what I was going to write. . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #9

hahah thanks

i wish i had the original hi-res photo.. but i reformatted my hard drive when it got all screwy and forgot to xfer photos n stuff.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #10

Jeed finally on here ha, Welcome,

Whats up with my Magnapacks, any answers. Text me.

Best Trap Speed 89.67MPH on Nitto Street Tires