Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #1

Thumbs up 2nd Annual Los Angeles Invasion May 23-25

The website is updated and you can sign up now

www.losangelesinvasion.com/index.htm

Most questions can be answered on the website.

it will be all day TNT (no brackets this year) so you should get a few more passes.

I am still working on a Skidpad and/or burnout competition.

The auto cross is NEW

I wold like to split up some of the events to different days i.e. Racing/car show, but I need to work on rearranging the shcedule to accomodate that and not sure it will be this year. I am thinking we will move the car show to the dyno day so we can get more participation.

We are going to do 2 Dyno days and pit Shop vs. Shop for the crown so be sure to sign up with your respective loyalties to support them. Limit 20 per shop.

This year it will be
1. STD Street Tuning and Dyno

vs.

2. CMS Cunningham Motorsports

There will be trophies for King of the Dyno for each shop as well as One for the shop that 1. Higherst HP and 2. total combined HP

So be sure to show your support in this event and sign up.

ROTW Cruise will be unchanged still a catered BBQ at the top (Chicken and Tri Tip etc...) Hope to have over 100 cars this year and some warmer weather. Bring your Football, Friszbee, etc... for soe entertainment at the park and camera for some awesome views.

Last year we has 155 Drag race cars. Same limit this year to 150.

Live band, Bikini Girls, Raffle, Car show (larger thou) Beer garden should all be in place again this year.

Last year 3 NHRA licences got issued at our event!!! including our own Mike Haddad

Plus the Auto Cross will be limited to 50 cars and held in the Northern parking lot of California Speedway. A course of orange cones will be set up and there will be some corners et up to test your driving ability. Sessions will be 20 -40 minutes (I will leave that to who I designed to run that event)

Flyers will be available to everyone to pass out and help build the event, please PM if you would like some and we can meet up at some point.

If you can help wil sponsors that would be appreciated. We do not have a car stereo shop yet! and yet we all love tunes and this would be a great opportunity for a shop so If you know one that may be interested let me know.

Perhaps we could set up a Sound off competition as well.

Be sure to sign up early for the racing last year it sold out and some folks were dissappointed.

The website will be updated every few days so please don't panic if you do not see you name up there right away. Also make sure to tell me your screen name so i can match it to who you are (this prevents duplicates and mistakes)

Lets go have some Fun!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroker396 View Post
The website is updated and you can sign up now

www.losangelesinvasion.com/index.htm

Most questions can be answered on the website.

it will be all day TNT (no brackets this year) so you should get a few more passes.

I am still working on a Skidpad and/or burnout competition.

The auto cross is NEW

I wold like to split up some of the events to different days i.e. Racing/car show, but I need to work on rearranging the shcedule to accomodate that and not sure it will be this year. I am thinking we will move the car show to the dyno day so we can get more participation.

We are going to do 2 Dyno days and pit Shop vs. Shop for the crown so be sure to sign up with your respective loyalties to support them. Limit 20 per shop.

This year it will be
1. STD Street Tuning and Dyno

vs.

2. CMS Cunningham Motorsports

There will be trophies for King of the Dyno for each shop as well as One for the shop that 1. Higherst HP and 2. total combined HP

So be sure to show your support in this event and sign up.

ROTW Cruise will be unchanged still a catered BBQ at the top (Chicken and Tri Tip etc...) Hope to have over 100 cars this year and some warmer weather. Bring your Football, Friszbee, etc... for soe entertainment at the park and camera for some awesome views.

Last year we has 155 Drag race cars. Same limit this year to 150.

Live band, Bikini Girls, Raffle, Car show (larger thou) Beer garden should all be in place again this year.

Last year 3 NHRA licences got issued at our event!!! including our own Mike Haddad

Plus the Auto Cross will be limited to 50 cars and held in the Northern parking lot of California Speedway. A course of orange cones will be set up and there will be some corners et up to test your driving ability. Sessions will be 20 -40 minutes (I will leave that to who I designed to run that event)

Flyers will be available to everyone to pass out and help build the event, please PM if you would like some and we can meet up at some point.

If you can help wil sponsors that would be appreciated. We do not have a car stereo shop yet! and yet we all love tunes and this would be a great opportunity for a shop so If you know one that may be interested let me know.

Perhaps we could set up a Sound off competition as well.

Be sure to sign up early for the racing last year it sold out and some folks were dissappointed.

The website will be updated every few days so please don't panic if you do not see you name up there right away. Also make sure to tell me your screen name so i can match it to who you are (this prevents duplicates and mistakes)

Lets go have some Fun!
It looks awesome Mark - I'll be there. Not sure what I'll be participating in yet, but I'll be there.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

It's basically for GM homeslice. Though there were some Fords there last year.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
It's basically for GM homeslice. Though there were some Fords there last year.
The main picture has 2 Cobras in it, I think we're allowed
Old 01-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
The main picture has 2 Cobras in it, I think we're allowed
Maybe RX-Snake will be too. :stir:

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #6

Ya there is some competition allowed.

You guys going to come tap e the event again?

See you there.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:57 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to Bigdeezs

I'm betting there will be alot of other makes and models but it will be primarily GMs.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
It looks awesome Mark - I'll be there. Not sure what I'll be participating in yet, but I'll be there.
U had to quote the whole thing again dint u sean lol.

This sounds fun, i might try the autocross section this time.

Best Trap Speed 89.67MPH on Nitto Street Tires
Old 03-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to Deep-GXP

I'll definitely do the cruise...and I might possibly do a dyno run again
Old 03-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertermi04 View Post
. . . i might try the autocross section this time.
Run!!!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)