Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-13-2011, 09:32 AM   #11

oh and what kinda camera were you using?
Old 09-13-2011, 11:33 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverscmustang View Post
dude I wish I could have gone, looks like it was a lot of fun. you definitely gotta let me know when the next one is so I can come with you. Hopefully I have new tires by then :P

On a side note, glad I had a well cooked hot dog lol
lol you would be all over the place with those bald ass tires of yours i'll be in touch next time, I have a bad habit of just signing up for stuff and then trying to get everyone else to come after-the-fact lol.

yeah, I kinda burned the dogs and guess the burgers were just a bit undercooked. oh well.

the camera is a go pro hero HD, it takes pretty sweet video I think I just used one of their suction cup thingys to stick it to my windshield. I think they're about $300 these days for the camera and then you can buy a bunch of other crap to attach it to stuff.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #13

hm intresting, i have a hero HD too and it seems like mine has a wider angle than yours does
Old 09-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #14

Default go pro hero hd & an in car vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverscmustang View Post
hm intresting, i have a hero HD too and it seems like mine has a wider angle than yours does
huh. dunno. maybe I have the settings all messed up

here's another vid, from inside the car. you can see how I'm screwing up pretty much every turn run3 was a total mess, one mistake after another!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 09-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #15

looks awesome! but really confusing at the same time haha
Old 09-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #16

Default spinout video

I slapped together a spinout vid. Check it out.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra