Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #21

Careful, your talking points are showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Like GWB, or any other president would have?

He is the commander in chief, so technically he was the one who pulled the trigger.

What I do find amusing is that while GWB used the threat of 'terrists' to severely retard the growth of America while grossly enlarging his and his cronies personal fortunes, the new administration finds the guy and takes him out. Maybe now we can get on with shit instead of chasing boogie men in caves.

It didn't take ten years to find him and kill him, it took two years, but yeah whatever...

Old 05-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #22
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

All I can say is that fucking rat bastard is finely dead. We should make May 1 a national holiday to remind everyone if you fuck with us you will die even if it takes 10 years.

FUCK YEAH OSAMA IS DEAD!!!!

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #23
Super Moderator

I'd skull fuck his corpse but I wouldnt want to get my dick dirty.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #24
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
What I do find amusing is that while GWB used the threat of 'terrists' to severely retard the growth of America while grossly enlarging his and his cronies personal fortunes, the new administration finds the guy and takes him out. Maybe now we can get on with shit instead of chasing boogie men in caves.

It didn't take ten years to find him and kill him, it took two years, but yeah whatever...

I always say this, and my friend who was in the army stationed in Afghanistan immediately after 9-11 says it too, Bush should have put troops into Afghanistan to catch this prick after 9-11, NOT Iraq.

Wasn't the right time to fight Daddy's war and deprive us of troops where we really needed them.

What sort of Republican is Bush? A shitty one. Any other president would have focused all of our military force on that prick after 9-11. Bush did not. FAIL.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #25

uh, refresh my memory, did we not go straight to Afghanistan after 9/11? I seem to recall some sort of war there.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #26
FWD = FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
uh, refresh my memory, did we not go straight to Afghanistan after 9/11? I seem to recall some sort of war there.

Our troops where on the ground the next day...Just not officially I believe mainly ops teams I know a few of my friends leave time were cut short.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #27
I, Vettezuki

Quote:

True. But it's a fair point to point out that enormous resources were diverted away from there to Iraq, something more than a few servicemen complained about as memory serves. Anyway, he was nicked in Pakistan, which has presented a whole series of other challenges. In any event, that was a pretty expensive man hunt.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #28

Indeed. And as pointed out elsewhere, im not sure it really changes anything. It sure feels good though.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Indeed. And as pointed out elsewhere, im not sure it really changes anything. It sure feels good though.
It changes nothing, of that I'm pretty confident. And that sorta begs some serious questions considering it cost, depending on how you want to look at it, up to trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives killed, thousands more injured for life, and who knows how many bystanders caught in the middle. Maybe there are better, less emotionally driven ways of handling security and justice. Don't get me wrong, I'm not losing any sleep over a first class turd biting the dust, but I don't really feel any sense of satisfaction or relief either. It's just something that's over and we have all the same problems today we did a couple days ago really. Ah I don't mean to be a downer if this makes people all giddy, just I ain't there.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #30
Super Moderator

Quote:

We did. But as it is well known, and as my friend who was in the army actually said, they didn't have enough troops. Because they were all in Iraq.