Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-24-2015, 03:56 PM   #2731
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Registered the mustang for Knotts, I get more work under pressure and with a dead line.
You and the rest of the human race.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-24-2015, 11:29 PM   #2732
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You and the rest of the human race.
I should have said I work better under pressure and with a deadline. If I don't set a goal for myself I won't enforce it.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:16 PM   #2733
pain's fun, hit me again

Finished this a few days ago. Shot like a dream.

Springfield MP9226 with an Archangel stock (from springfield)
Smith Enterprises Muzzle brake
Sadlack Picatinny Mount
Burris Single Piece Scope mount
Leupold Rifleman 3-9x50mm Scope

We should do a MG gun day again, it's been 6 years I think since we all went out.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:48 PM   #2734
I, Vettezuki

Yeah. That was a while ago already. Sounds like fun. I'm sure Chuckles would be down. I can bring my expert free loading technique.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-25-2015, 11:35 PM   #2735
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Yeah. That was a while ago already. Sounds like fun. I'm sure Chuckles would be down. I can bring my expert free loading technique.
It doesn't feel that long ago but I came across some pics in my photobucket dated 2009.

As usual, I have no issue supplying the hardware as long as *some* ammunition is supplied. Prices today are a hell of alot different than 6 years ago.

Maybe we can prod John and Ron to come out this time since it's SUCH a drive for them

Stopping the world!
Old 03-25-2015, 11:46 PM   #2736
I, Vettezuki

Chuckles, my brother and some of his friends would be down I'm sure.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-26-2015, 08:10 AM   #2737
pain's fun, hit me again

I'll set it up, schedule is tight with Knotts and what not, but I put something together after.

Stopping the world!
Old 03-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #2738
I, Vettezuki

For my brother to go it would have to be a Sunday with plenty of advanced notice. I know for sure I'm out at least May 17, June 7, June 14.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-26-2015, 08:20 PM   #2739
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
For my brother to go it would have to be a Sunday with plenty of advanced notice. I know for sure I'm out at least May 17, June 7, June 14.
I can't do sundays, as of now i'm thinking April 25th.

Stopping the world!