Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #21
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

The Angels do suck, I can't believe they blew that game tonight. How that guy missed the bunt on the squeeze play I'll never know. I think I could have laid that bunt down
Old 10-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #22
FWD = FAIL

I'm sad...and drinking lol.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:07 AM   #23

Talking angels suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
The Angels do suck, I can't believe they blew that game tonight. How that guy missed the bunt on the squeeze play I'll never know. I think I could have laid that bunt down
in spite of what you all might think... im not going to rub it in (much). remember when you curse that guy for not getting the bunt down that he is the reason why game 3 isnt still going. he is the one who got the bloop single to drive in napoli in the 12th. that being said, what a moron. 2 high inside fastballs on the first 2 pitches and he sets up to bunt the ball on the outside. haha

after seeing varitek try to run down willits, tag him, then drop the ball, i thought scioscia was just whining again when he came out. then they whined about it in the postgame. then i talked about it with some people... and now i think i agree that varitek dropped the ball and he should have been safe.

it was stupid by overrated scioscia to call a squeeze with a left handed batter with the infield in and only one out anyway.

but im glad he did HAHA
Old 10-07-2008, 02:39 AM   #24

Default by the way...

since the retard moreno changed the name to los angeles angels of orange countys anaheim even tho anaheim is 40 miles from la, the angels have had one ump call pierzynski out then say he didnt in 2005, miss the playoffs in 06, get swept in 07, then be in perfect position to take control of the series this year and have a failed squeeze play where the ump may have blown the call... in that time they have won the west 3 of 4 years and won exactly 4 playoff games and are 1-6 against the red sox in the playoffs. im just throwing it out there, but if it comes true the 'la of oc anaheim 40 miles outside of la' curse... or maybe its the moreno curse, cuz they got swept by boston in the playoffs the year before he changed the name.

and the angels were overrated this year because they were 15 games over
.500 against a terrible western division. yes, they played the east well, but their success was largely due to the starting pitching, but every single starter had an era higher in the second half, and 4 of 5 had eras close to a full point higher in the second half. they got scouted and they didnt adjust like good teams (red sox) do to win games. basically, they got complacent like they did all season in the terrible west. besides that, you have 3 players on the field who dont produce runs and catchers who flirted with the mendoza line most of the season (yes napoli finished at .270 but he was hitting .220 on sept 16th) basically, they just werent that good.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:07 PM   #25

Default Sports blog

www.sportsguyz.blogspot.com
Old 10-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcebttocs View Post
yes, they played the east well, but their success was largely due to the starting pitching
Well...........Yeah?!! As opposed to winning with crappy starting pitching I suppose??
Old 10-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #27

Default wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunfish View Post
Well...........Yeah?!! As opposed to winning with crappy starting pitching I suppose??

yourself... genius, the angels starters had a collective era of 5.82 after the break and the team finished 43-24. the point was bad starting pitching means you spend lots of time in october at home.

dont talk shit unless you have something intelligent to say.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #28

Default excuse me

knew my calculation was off. the starters era was 4.67 after the break, but youre still an idiot.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #29
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
knew my calculation was off. the starters era was 4.67 after the break, but youre still an idiot.
You're still a annoying...

Calculation? More like you looked up the wrong number.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:21 PM   #30

Quote:
yourself... genius, the angels starters had a collective era of 5.82 after the break and the team finished 43-24. the point was bad starting pitching means you spend lots of time in october at home.

dont talk shit unless you have something intelligent to say.
talk shit....really????