Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-14-2009, 10:35 AM   #131
Internet Tough Guy

Had a great time yesterday with you guys. I was playing catch up all teh way from SD, but it was worth it. Next time I won't forget my tire pressure gage.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #132
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Had a great time yesterday with you guys. I was playing catch up all teh way from SD, but it was worth it. Next time I won't forget my tire pressure gage.
I can't wait to see the videos of you driving. You are a freaky good road racer
Old 06-14-2009, 11:11 AM   #133
Internet Tough Guy

I'm ok. The set-up really helps. Watch my Buttonwillow video and you can really easily pick me apart. The big fronts really helped me place the car where I wanted it.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #134
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I'm ok. The set-up really helps. Watch my Buttonwillow video and you can really easily pick me apart. The big fronts really helped me place the car where I wanted it.
I don't think you're giving yourself due credit. Aaron came away VERY impressed after riding with you
Old 06-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #135

Send a message via AIM to Phazewun

where are the pics !
Old 06-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #136

Hey guys and gals, had a great time meeting you all. I was in the yellow S2000. Thanks for seiing this up and posting on my forums too. I met some cool people and look foreward to doing it again.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #137
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
where are the pics !
Check the OP. Just linked the first vid. Make sure to watch through the whole thing to see an onboard with BADDASSC6.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-14-2009, 02:01 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element2zz View Post
it was a great run, the fog was exciting. I already kew about it coming from the crest to meet you guys. I was up front with the black gto. The guy was really quick, had some balls. He didnt get too far away from me. we were flyin. The Turns came so fast, it was a great rush once we started getting going. At first I was thinking we really are "cruising" the rest. But then we started really letting loose! And things became really crazy, Behind me was the white corvette, I honestly did not think he would hang with me as good as he did. I am very impressed with the corvette and its handling after this run...

I was good to meet you guys, I'll be putting up some pics soon.
So the GTO finally sped up? w00t. I was in the Firebird passed that black GTO. We were going 0-5MPH under the speed limit and the front group had pulled away several minutes before, and I had an Evo X and a Corvette behind me. Once I passed I pretty much went all out (but while staying in my lane... just in case). Pretty soon I caught up to the lead pack with Adam and Sean (C55 AMG) for some good times.

I'm really happy with my suspension setup.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #139

Send a message via AIM to alleykt123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexGX View Post
So the GTO finally sped up? w00t. I was in the Firebird passed that black GTO. We were going 0-5MPH under the speed limit and the front group had pulled away several minutes before, and I had an Evo X and a Corvette behind me. Once I passed I pretty much went all out (but while staying in my lane... just in case). Pretty soon I caught up to the lead pack with Adam and Sean (C55 AMG) for some good times.

I'm really happy with my suspension setup.
Which black GTO did you pass?

Wasn't mine!

Enjoyed runnin' with ya!
Old 06-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #140

I just wanted to say hey to everybody and had a great time yesterday. Dag-nab-it, I always seem to get seperated from the main group on these cruises. I wasn't aware of our stop just before the tunnels and drove right past it....