Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #91
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
We? You're going to love the beginning of the video. . .
Bite me. Initially I went the wrong direction but it was just a prelude of things to come. I think I set the story up quite nicely!!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 04-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #92
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Bite me. Initially I went the wrong direction but it was just a prelude of things to come. I think I set the story up quite nicely!!
Honestly, Sean and I were mystified. And we used some colorful language to explain the depth of our mystification.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-12-2009, 01:47 AM   #93

Sorry I didn't make it. Had a bunch of stuff going on today - was going to help a friend with motor mounts, then ended up helping somebody else discover a leaking oil return line, then went on a car cruise, then a car meet, dinner with car people from said meet, then another separate car meet (Diamond Bar)...
Old 04-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #94
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexGX View Post
Sorry I didn't make it. Had a bunch of stuff going on today - was going to help a friend with motor mounts, then ended up helping somebody else discover a leaking oil return line, then went on a car cruise, then a car meet, dinner with car people from said meet, then another separate car meet (Diamond Bar)...
So you have time for everybody but us. I see. It's cool, maybe next time.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-12-2009, 02:16 AM   #95
I, Vettezuki

Here's Chapter 1. My apologies, I failed to clean and set up the camera very well.

Oh, and I like to make fun of Leedom as much as the next guy, but his mistake actually let us get everybody leaving the lot, and get in front of everybody for the next shot. A convenient mistake.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-12-2009, 04:17 AM   #96

Send a message via AIM to bondosho Send a message via MSN to bondosho Send a message via Yahoo to bondosho

Hey guys, I had to cut my trip short. My car started shifting erratically on the freeway (it's happened before), and sputtering. Some say I'm having issues with my torque converter. I did find that I had a spark plug wire that came loose, and I couldn't reproduce the problem I was having on the highway. Ugh, the joys of SHO ownership.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:58 AM   #97

Here's some pictures of the meet.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #98
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Here's Chapter 1. My apologies, I failed to clean and set up the camera very well.

Oh, and I like to make fun of Leedom as much as the next guy, but his mistake actually let us get everybody leaving the lot, and get in front of everybody for the next shot. A convenient mistake.
Love it!. Thanks for the protection Ben. Yeah I went the wrong way but I think in the end it helped us all to get together on Brookhurst quiet well. Maybe I should do that ever time.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 04-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #99

What a blast everyone We had so much fun. Frankie got a little queasy and we had to back off. I was making her take pics and looking in the camera messed her up She never did lose it though. Can't wait for the next one.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #100

Default Here are some pics I took

Here are some pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cool car1.JPG (56.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0462.JPG (49.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0463.JPG (52.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0467.JPG (54.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0468.JPG (54.0 KB, 3 views)