Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Default Hey badassc6, single pump

I spoke with Areomotive, there is a new pump that is a single pump for 2003.5 and up cars that will support 1000 HP NA and 1300 FI.

Sorry for the delay, it's a new product, and wasn't in my price list. It's a specialty part.

Here's the company line:

Part #: 18670 (A1000)
Application: 2003 1/2 and up Corvettes
Fly Wheel HP: 1000 hp Forced induction EFI • 1300 hp Naturally Aspirated
Durability: Continuous duty, street or track driven
MSRP: $749.00

2Support big power from a SINGLE pump. Not 1, 2 or 3 band-aided together. Aeromotive Fuel Systems has engineered and developed a solution to your fuel system needs. No more drilling your fuel tanks, no more risking pump failure in a twin pump set up, no more surge tanks, no more mess. Aeromotive is proud to announce our patent-pending, complete drop-in fuel system available for C6 and late C5 Corvettes. The system gives you your choice of either an A1000, Eliminator, or Pro Series Pump. The best part is that it is a complete drop-in assembly into your factory tank that still incorporates the factory jet siphon system. Now you can plumb a true return-style system into your Corvette without the worry of the siphon system. It continues to operate as designed by GM. We took our time perfecting and testing this system to make sure we were bringing the most sophisticated fuel system to the Corvette market. You will not find another fuel system this clean, simple and effective. The prototype of this fuel system was running an Eliminator pump and was tested by the House of Boost (www.houseofboost.com) on a cogged F2 powered C6 Z06 that made 1103rwhp.

345The first system offered by Aeromotive features an A1000 fuel pump (Supports 1000 hp forced induction). Eliminator and Pro Series pumps available soon. In addition, look for SN97 Mustang as well as 2010+ Camaro systems to come from Aeromotive in the near future.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Internet Tough Guy

I saw that in the previous post. It's awesome.That answers my previous post of running duel pumps like the cobras. I may have to invest if/when the budget permits. I just picked my car up today.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I saw that in the previous post. It's awesome.That answers my previous post of running duel pumps like the cobras. I may have to invest if/when the budget permits. I just picked my car up today.
I was afraid you'd miss it in the other post. NP, not asking for an order, just updating what is available. Sometimes it takes a few days to get an answer, but I keep an eye out for new stuff all the time.

Thought of you when I saw it.

FYI, $750 is list, don't know street price yet.